An Artist Spray-Paint Animals On Plastic Wrap In The Forest With Amazing Results
A few years ago Ches, a Russian street artist, discovered a form of graffiti called cellograffiti where artist paint on industrial strength plastic film fixed between two columns or trees. Intrigued by the medium, Ches started using it in his own work.
“Hi, my name is Evgeny Ches, I’m a graffiti and contemporary artist from Moscow, Russia. I call the technique that I use Cellograffiti, it’s basically painting on the plastic wrap instead of walls or other places. Here are some paintings that I did of the animals in the forest, I hope you’ll like them!,” he told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!