An Artist Spray-Paint Animals On Plastic Wrap In The Forest With Amazing Results
A few years ago Ches, a Russian street artist, discovered a form of graffiti called cellograffiti where artist paint on industrial strength plastic film fixed between two columns or trees. Intrigued by the medium, Ches started using it in his own work.
“Hi, my name is Evgeny Ches, I’m a graffiti and contemporary artist from Moscow, Russia. I call the technique that I use Cellograffiti, it’s basically painting on the plastic wrap instead of walls or other places. Here are some paintings that I did of the animals in the forest, I hope you’ll like them!,” he told Bored Panda.
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever
- Tokyo Was Made For Giant Monsters, Giant Girls And Camera Tricks
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- New Light Sculpture By Design Bridge And Gali May Lucas Highlights Our Obsession With Staring At Screen
- Photos Proving Winter Is Here
- Anti-Coyote Vests For Dogs Are More Punk Rock Than You’d Expect
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Crazy (Cool) Cat Men: Ridiculous Studio Photos Of Men Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners