An Artist Spray-Paint Animals On Plastic Wrap In The Forest With Amazing Results
A few years ago Ches, a Russian street artist, discovered a form of graffiti called cellograffiti where artist paint on industrial strength plastic film fixed between two columns or trees. Intrigued by the medium, Ches started using it in his own work.
“Hi, my name is Evgeny Ches, I’m a graffiti and contemporary artist from Moscow, Russia. I call the technique that I use Cellograffiti, it’s basically painting on the plastic wrap instead of walls or other places. Here are some paintings that I did of the animals in the forest, I hope you’ll like them!,” he told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror