An Artist Spray-Paint Animals On Plastic Wrap In The Forest With Amazing Results
A few years ago Ches, a Russian street artist, discovered a form of graffiti called cellograffiti where artist paint on industrial strength plastic film fixed between two columns or trees. Intrigued by the medium, Ches started using it in his own work.
“Hi, my name is Evgeny Ches, I’m a graffiti and contemporary artist from Moscow, Russia. I call the technique that I use Cellograffiti, it’s basically painting on the plastic wrap instead of walls or other places. Here are some paintings that I did of the animals in the forest, I hope you’ll like them!,” he told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Intimate And Unguarded Portraits Of Porn Stars
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Winning Photographs from The World of Water Competition
- Australia’s Silo Murals Make a Road Trip an Art Odyssey
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- “Ode To The Sun”: The Superb Illustrations of Domagoj Šokčević