An Artist Spray-Paint Animals On Plastic Wrap In The Forest With Amazing Results
A few years ago Ches, a Russian street artist, discovered a form of graffiti called cellograffiti where artist paint on industrial strength plastic film fixed between two columns or trees. Intrigued by the medium, Ches started using it in his own work.
“Hi, my name is Evgeny Ches, I’m a graffiti and contemporary artist from Moscow, Russia. I call the technique that I use Cellograffiti, it’s basically painting on the plastic wrap instead of walls or other places. Here are some paintings that I did of the animals in the forest, I hope you’ll like them!,” he told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Artist Places Iconic Horror Characters Into Classic Disney’s Mickey Mouse Cartoons
- Designer Lydia Cambron Transforms Brand Logos into Protest Messages
- Futuristic and Retro, Hyundai Transforms First-Generation 1975 Pony with Electric Powertrain
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Secret Lives Of Superheroes – Batman vs Superman
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers