Bull is Saved by Its Friends While Being Eaten by Lions
All looked lost when this young and lone buffalo was attacked by two lions in a South African national park. But the pair had not bargained on the buffalo’s friends coming to his rescue, and moments later they were tossed several feet in the air before being chased away. The dramatic scene was captured on camera in the Mjejane Reserve on the border of the Kruger Park. Photos by Oliver & Ian Matheson / Barcroft.
Via Daily Mail.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- “The Loneliest Road Trip”: Travels Through An Empty America In Photographs By Arnaud Montagard
- This Artist Draws Comics To Blow Off Some Steam During The Coronavirus Pandemic