Illustrations You’ll Love If You Agree That Being A Woman Is Hard
There are many ways to celebrate being a woman—you can reiterate powerful quotes, empower others, or even get an underboob tattoo—but there’s probably no better way to unite women than to have us laugh at our own struggles. London-based artist Natalya Lobanova including this quiz about what your spooning style says about your relationship, draws pencil illustrations that women everywhere can relate to.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- This Artist Illustrated Her Everyday Problems With Relatable Comics
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- “Life Is Tough, But Keep Going”: Colorful And Sunny Illustrations By Xi Zhang
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- Artist Designs Classic Cars Inspired By Exotic Wild Animals