Polar Bear Floats Adrift Surrounded by an Endless Sea of Icebergs
The images of the isolated polar bear were taken by Italian academic researcher Marco Gaiotto, 30, who was aboard a ship touring Svalbard Archipelago, Norway. Spending ten days observing the polar bears in Svalbard Archipelago, Norway, Marco spotted a number of polar bears stranded, waiting for the sea ice to return for the winter.
‘This polar bear was calm in its natural habitat, patrolling the ice in search for seals,’ says Marco, of Genova, Italy.
Via The Daily Mail.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Artist Illustrates The Sad Reality Of Animal Cruelty And Shows How Factory Farming Harms Our Planet