Polar Bear Floats Adrift Surrounded by an Endless Sea of Icebergs
The images of the isolated polar bear were taken by Italian academic researcher Marco Gaiotto, 30, who was aboard a ship touring Svalbard Archipelago, Norway. Spending ten days observing the polar bears in Svalbard Archipelago, Norway, Marco spotted a number of polar bears stranded, waiting for the sea ice to return for the winter.
‘This polar bear was calm in its natural habitat, patrolling the ice in search for seals,’ says Marco, of Genova, Italy.
Via The Daily Mail.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Pigasso: This Pig Enjoys Painting And Has Become The World’s First Pig Artist
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- “I Want More Squirrels in Gwent”: Fantasy Illustrations by Anna Podedworna