Cat Owner Sabine Fallend Photographs Her Eyeless Cat Who Sees With His Heart
“Kazou was found as a kitten when his eyes were already badly damaged from the cat flu. Sadly, they couldn’t be saved and had to be surgically removed. But that hasn’t stopped him since – far from it!
Kazou is a very curious, sassy, and fearless cat. Besides chasing bumblebees, of course, he loves being outside in his very own cat proof garden and feeling the sun on his belly. Everyone who meets Kazou is thrilled by his behavior. Even if he’s eyeless, I bet he can see with his heart. I’m sure he can!” says Sabine.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses
- “Pure White”: When Asbestos Was Used As Fake Snow
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- Funny Comics With Unexpected Endings By Scribbly G
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photographer Captures Beautiful Sunset Silhouettes To Tell Magical Visual Stories