Batmobile Replica Spotted in Sweden
A Swedish guy built it from a 1973 Lincoln Continental. It took him over $1 million USD and 3.5 years to complete, or some 20.000 hours of work. It features a lot of gadgets like satellite navigation, voice recognition, reversing cameras, a DVD player, a plasma TV.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Unexpected Coincidences On The Streets Of New York That This Russian Photographer Managed To Capture On Camera
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- A Beautiful Photo Series of the 1960 Ford Galaxie
- The Superb Quirky Illustrations by Alex Kiesling
- Thought-Provoking Illustrations by Andrey Kasay
- “Forced Induction”: The Superb 3D Artworks of Luk
- Simon Lee’s Superb Sculptures of Hellish Monsters from the Underworld
- This Artist Makes Illustrations That Talk About Modern Life With Social Commentary
- Psychedelic Portraits by Erwin Kruz
- Bizarre and Grotesque Illustrations by Alex Gamsu Jenkins