So In Sweden, McDonald’s Has A Ski-Thru Restaurant
“Lovin’ it” or hatin’ it, McDonald’s is a permanent fixture of the modern high street, king of the highway drive-throughs, pioneer of the fast food take-over. But did you expect it to become a part of your ski run?
At “McSki,” located in the popular Swedish ski resort of Lindvallen, about 450 kilometers northwest of Stockholm, skiers can order hamburgers and French fries through a special window and ski off, munching as they go.
The restaurant, which has actually been open since the mid 1990s (okay I’m a little slow) also has indoor seating for about 140 people.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Very Sharply Defined Rare White Curtain Auroras Seen Over Finland
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- The 3D Artist Inward Brings To Light Sublime Cyberpunk Worlds
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- 31 Stunning Black And White Photos Of Europe In The Fifties Through A Soldier‘s Lens
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- “Sketching From The Imagination”: The Dark Universe Of Konstantin Kostadinov