So In Sweden, McDonald’s Has A Ski-Thru Restaurant
“Lovin’ it” or hatin’ it, McDonald’s is a permanent fixture of the modern high street, king of the highway drive-throughs, pioneer of the fast food take-over. But did you expect it to become a part of your ski run?
At “McSki,” located in the popular Swedish ski resort of Lindvallen, about 450 kilometers northwest of Stockholm, skiers can order hamburgers and French fries through a special window and ski off, munching as they go.
The restaurant, which has actually been open since the mid 1990s (okay I’m a little slow) also has indoor seating for about 140 people.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!