So In Sweden, McDonald’s Has A Ski-Thru Restaurant
“Lovin’ it” or hatin’ it, McDonald’s is a permanent fixture of the modern high street, king of the highway drive-throughs, pioneer of the fast food take-over. But did you expect it to become a part of your ski run?
At “McSki,” located in the popular Swedish ski resort of Lindvallen, about 450 kilometers northwest of Stockholm, skiers can order hamburgers and French fries through a special window and ski off, munching as they go.
The restaurant, which has actually been open since the mid 1990s (okay I’m a little slow) also has indoor seating for about 140 people.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- Russian Clubs: Moscow Nightlife In Spectacular Photos By Nikita Shokhov
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- When Hijab Was Not In Force, Vintage Photographs Show How Iranian Women Dressed In The 1960s And 1970s
- A Collection Of 75 Worst Album Covers Ever. Probably.