Chocolate Packaging by Kathy Wu
An imaginary brand of chocolate inspired by origami paper and Japanese multi-purpose wrapping cloth called furoshiki. By paying attention to the art of wrapping, we bring moments of fun and beauty into everyday life. Featured on Packaging Design Served, Dec 2013.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered