This Wood Wine Box Packaging Can Be Reused As A Bird House
Designer Rita Rivotti has created fun packaging for a wine collection named Tyto Alba by Companhia das Lezírias vineyards in Portugal. Throughout the years, Companhia das Lezírias have made it their mission to protect and preserve Tyto Alba, also known as the barn owl.
The design features the striking eyes of a barn owl on a crisp white label. When the bottle is inside the wood box, the owl’s eyes look out. After the wine has been enjoyed, the wood box with an attached twig can be placed on a tree and used as a bird house.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers