Stella Artois Limited Edition For Cannes Film Festival
This is something wider, than ordinary limited edition beer packaging. Let us introduce you packvertising – concept, where story and design finally meet each other. Story – is what Stella Artois stands for. And traditionally Stella Artois support Cannes Film Festival. So we show a story happened somewhere in Cannes in 4 parts – a part for each can. Accidents, unexpected twists, chase, drama, beautiful woman, kiss at final and even a helicopter – well, it’s almost a film on cans, actually. But no more words – meet Cannes cans and enjoy Stella Artois. Created by BBDO Ukraine.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- Before Bikini: Cool Photos of Women in Swimsuits From the 1930s
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s