Colourful Campus Of Thailand’s Rangsit University
Thailand`s Rangsit University is a private institution of higher education with the primary aim of creating graduates in different areas of study, focusing mainly on science, technology, design and management. But what makes this university renowned around the world is its colorful campus, with trees and bushes painted to beautify the campus.
Though in 2011 the plants were significantly damaged in one of Thailand’s worst floods in five decades, they continue to enliven the atmosphere at the university.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- These Viral Visual Explanations Are Spreading Information About COVID-19 Extremely Effectively
- This Instagram Account Is So Damn Weird, It’s Addicting
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Getty Museum Challenges People To Recreate Great Works Of Art With Items And People In Their Homes
- Goats Take Over Empty Streets Of Seaside Town In Wales During The Coronavirus Outbrake
- Land Art By Tanya Preminger Will Make You Lose Your Balance
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s