Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
Narong Sangnak/EPA/EFE/Rex Features/Shutterstock
Amidst the coronavirus pandemic, a recently re-opened mall in Thailand has installed foot pedals which have replaced lift buttons. According to reports, the change from buttons to foot pedals was made by the mall keeping in mind the current coronavirus pandemic and also keeping the safety of the shoppers in mind.
As per reports, customers at Bangkok’s Seacon Square found out that there were foot pedals in front of and inside the elevators, the customers greatly welcomed the new initiative that allows them to go hands-free when operating the elevator and thus not risk infection.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!