Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
Narong Sangnak/EPA/EFE/Rex Features/Shutterstock
Amidst the coronavirus pandemic, a recently re-opened mall in Thailand has installed foot pedals which have replaced lift buttons. According to reports, the change from buttons to foot pedals was made by the mall keeping in mind the current coronavirus pandemic and also keeping the safety of the shoppers in mind.
As per reports, customers at Bangkok’s Seacon Square found out that there were foot pedals in front of and inside the elevators, the customers greatly welcomed the new initiative that allows them to go hands-free when operating the elevator and thus not risk infection.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Is What Happens When You Peel Off 30 Years Of Graffiti
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay