Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
Narong Sangnak/EPA/EFE/Rex Features/Shutterstock
Amidst the coronavirus pandemic, a recently re-opened mall in Thailand has installed foot pedals which have replaced lift buttons. According to reports, the change from buttons to foot pedals was made by the mall keeping in mind the current coronavirus pandemic and also keeping the safety of the shoppers in mind.
As per reports, customers at Bangkok’s Seacon Square found out that there were foot pedals in front of and inside the elevators, the customers greatly welcomed the new initiative that allows them to go hands-free when operating the elevator and thus not risk infection.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Digital Artist Creates Magical And Surreal Images From Architecture And Fragments Of Nature
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Amazing Winners Of The 2021 iPhone Photography Awards
- 30 Surprising Facts You Might Not Know About
- Cute And Clever Illustrations By Jaco Haasbroek