Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
Narong Sangnak/EPA/EFE/Rex Features/Shutterstock
Amidst the coronavirus pandemic, a recently re-opened mall in Thailand has installed foot pedals which have replaced lift buttons. According to reports, the change from buttons to foot pedals was made by the mall keeping in mind the current coronavirus pandemic and also keeping the safety of the shoppers in mind.
As per reports, customers at Bangkok’s Seacon Square found out that there were foot pedals in front of and inside the elevators, the customers greatly welcomed the new initiative that allows them to go hands-free when operating the elevator and thus not risk infection.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Artist Illustrates Everyday Life To Compare Chinese And Western Culture
- Strange Things Behind Belgian Windows
- Portrait Series Of Immigrants Restages And Signifies The Importance Of African Settlers In Europe Throughout History And Present Day
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- Malls In Thailand Replace Lift Buttons With Foot Pedals To Contain Coronavirus Spread
- Colorado-Based Artist Stefanie Hook Makes Harry Potter Face Masks That Reveal The Marauder’s Map When You Breathe
- Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings By Jésus Moròn
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads