Perfectly Camouflaged Log Cabin by Hans Linberg Looks Like a Pile of Firewood
If you were walking through the woods and came across this looming in the distance, you would probably think that it was just a large stack of cut logs. From all angles, it seems like a normal pile of firewood. However, as you get closer, you’ll see that something doesn’t look quite right. It’s not just a bunch of logs, but something much, much better.
The cabin was designed by a man named Piet Hein Eek for Dutch performer, Hans Liberg (the man in the pictures). The outside is made of wood that is covering plastic and a steel frame, making the walls look like logs. Right now, the cabin is being used as a recording studio, but with this design, it could be used as a camping cabin or hunting blind.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook