Perfectly Camouflaged Log Cabin by Hans Linberg Looks Like a Pile of Firewood
If you were walking through the woods and came across this looming in the distance, you would probably think that it was just a large stack of cut logs. From all angles, it seems like a normal pile of firewood. However, as you get closer, you’ll see that something doesn’t look quite right. It’s not just a bunch of logs, but something much, much better.
The cabin was designed by a man named Piet Hein Eek for Dutch performer, Hans Liberg (the man in the pictures). The outside is made of wood that is covering plastic and a steel frame, making the walls look like logs. Right now, the cabin is being used as a recording studio, but with this design, it could be used as a camping cabin or hunting blind.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Spectacular Winning Images of the 7th Fine Art Photography Awards
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “Let There Be Light”: The Dreamy and Surreal Universe of Joseba Elorza
- “Future Cities”: Distorted Cityscapes by Ruben Frosali
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Istanbul Photo Awards 2021 Winners
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano