Illustrator Yaoyao Ma Van As Perfectly Captures The Happiness Of Living Alone
Being single and living alone can be pretty awesome, and these illustrations show why.
Created by LA-based painter, illustrator and occasional animator, Yaoyao Ma Van As, this series of illustrations pretty much sums up the magic of living alone. From leaving your marks everywhere to cleaning up whenever you want – living alone really has its perks.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here Are The Most Interesting Things This Geologist Found On Google Earth
- Cute Illustrations Remind Us Why Pregnant Women Deserve Our Seats More Than We Do
- Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- This Ad Agency Uses Iconic Figures To Present Their Message In A Creative Way
- Beautiful Rare Black And White Photographs Of 20 Year Old Norma Jeane Dougherty (Later Marilyn Monroe) On Malibu Beach In 1946
- Russian Couple Creates Stunningly Realistic Dolls That You’ll Want To Have On Hand
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World