Illustrator Yaoyao Ma Van As Perfectly Captures The Happiness Of Living Alone
Being single and living alone can be pretty awesome, and these illustrations show why.
Created by LA-based painter, illustrator and occasional animator, Yaoyao Ma Van As, this series of illustrations pretty much sums up the magic of living alone. From leaving your marks everywhere to cleaning up whenever you want – living alone really has its perks.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Meet The Russian Who Walks Around The City During The Coronavirus Pandemic – Dressed As A Plague Doctor
- Strange And Surreal Abandoned Places From Above By Kosmaj Project
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Artist Re-Imagines Classic Paintings To Obey Social Distancing Rules During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Temporary Tattoos Are Back, And They’re Better Than Ever