Illustrator Yaoyao Ma Van As Perfectly Captures The Happiness Of Living Alone
Being single and living alone can be pretty awesome, and these illustrations show why.
Created by LA-based painter, illustrator and occasional animator, Yaoyao Ma Van As, this series of illustrations pretty much sums up the magic of living alone. From leaving your marks everywhere to cleaning up whenever you want – living alone really has its perks.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 30 Artists’ Tributes To The Iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Our Deepest Darkest Fears Turned Into Terrifying Cartoons
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- Striking Urban And Street Photography By Alfonso León