Illustrator Yaoyao Ma Van As Perfectly Captures The Happiness Of Living Alone
Being single and living alone can be pretty awesome, and these illustrations show why.
Created by LA-based painter, illustrator and occasional animator, Yaoyao Ma Van As, this series of illustrations pretty much sums up the magic of living alone. From leaving your marks everywhere to cleaning up whenever you want – living alone really has its perks.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 42 Wonderful Behind The Scene Photos From Classic Movies
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- 50 Completely Weirdest Stock Photos You Won’t Be Able To Unsee
- The Spectacular Winning Photographs Of Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Roman Opalka – The Polish Artist Who Spent Half His Life Painting From 1 To Infinity
- Artist Imagines How Disney Characters Would Look As Oil Paintings, And You’ll Want To Hang Them In Your Room
- This Island For Sale, Built As A Radio Broadcast Station In The 1940s
- 40 Newspaper Headlines That Push The Limits Of Human Stupidity