The Flatmobile – World’s Lowest Street Legal Car
At 19 inches high, the Flatmobile is the world’s lowest street legal car. It just so happens to be a replica of the Batmobile and has a jet engine that shoots 20 foot flames out of the rear! Ground clearance is at a whopping 2 inches! You could probably park this thing under a large SUV at your local supermarket.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women