Photographer Puts Everyday “Selfies” to Shame
These are the stunning shots of one photographer who is putting everyday “selfies” to shame. Paul Zizka, 34, began experimenting with night photography just two years ago and immediately became fascinated with the spectacular scenes he discovered.
To create something more unique he started adding himself into the shot – as well as showing others the beautiful surroundings he had been exploring. Using lengthy exposure, the photographer felt that featuring himself in some of his shots – the night sky illuminating the mountains around him – created a relationship between the central figure in the image and the nature around him.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Intimate And Unguarded Portraits Of Porn Stars
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Australia’s Silo Murals Make a Road Trip an Art Odyssey
- A Soviet-Era Museum In Kyrgyzstan, Built Into The Side Of A Mountain Containing over 33,000 Archeological Artifacts
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- Winning Photographs from The World of Water Competition
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards