Gorgeous Portrait Photos of Carla Bruni as a Fashion Model in the 1980s and ’90s
Born 1967 in Turin, Italy and moved to France at the age of seven, Carla Bruni was a model from 1987 to 1997 before taking up a career in music. She wrote several songs for Julien Clerc that were featured on his 2000 album, Si j’étais elle.
Bruni released her first album, Quelqu’un m’a dit, in 2002, which eventually spent thirty-four weeks in the top 10 of the French Albums Chart. She won the Victoire Award for Female Artist of the Year at the 2004 Victoires de la Musique. The same year, she released her second album, No Promises, then the following year she released her third album, Comme si de rien n’était.
In 2013, Bruni released her fourth album, Little French Songs. In 2017, she released her fifth album, French Touch. She has sold 5 million albums during her career. In 2008, Bruni married Nicolas Sarkozy, then president of France. In 2009, she created the Carla Bruni-Sarkozy Foundation to promote access to culture and knowledge for all.
Take a look at these gorgeous photos to see glamorous beauty of a young Carla Bruni as a fashion model in the 1980s and 1990s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Evocative Sculptures And Wearable Pieces Were Created With Ordinary Fabric
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble