Gorgeous Portrait Photos of Carla Bruni as a Fashion Model in the 1980s and ’90s
Born 1967 in Turin, Italy and moved to France at the age of seven, Carla Bruni was a model from 1987 to 1997 before taking up a career in music. She wrote several songs for Julien Clerc that were featured on his 2000 album, Si j’étais elle.
Bruni released her first album, Quelqu’un m’a dit, in 2002, which eventually spent thirty-four weeks in the top 10 of the French Albums Chart. She won the Victoire Award for Female Artist of the Year at the 2004 Victoires de la Musique. The same year, she released her second album, No Promises, then the following year she released her third album, Comme si de rien n’était.
In 2013, Bruni released her fourth album, Little French Songs. In 2017, she released her fifth album, French Touch. She has sold 5 million albums during her career. In 2008, Bruni married Nicolas Sarkozy, then president of France. In 2009, she created the Carla Bruni-Sarkozy Foundation to promote access to culture and knowledge for all.
Take a look at these gorgeous photos to see glamorous beauty of a young Carla Bruni as a fashion model in the 1980s and 1990s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- French Artist Creates Surrealistic Images That Show A Post-Apocalyptic World Overtaken By Nature
- 30 Inspiring Photos From One Eyeland 2020 Awards
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- Meet Hilda: The America’s Forgotten Pin-Up Girl
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati