Gorgeous Portrait Photos of Carla Bruni as a Fashion Model in the 1980s and ’90s
Born 1967 in Turin, Italy and moved to France at the age of seven, Carla Bruni was a model from 1987 to 1997 before taking up a career in music. She wrote several songs for Julien Clerc that were featured on his 2000 album, Si j’étais elle.
Bruni released her first album, Quelqu’un m’a dit, in 2002, which eventually spent thirty-four weeks in the top 10 of the French Albums Chart. She won the Victoire Award for Female Artist of the Year at the 2004 Victoires de la Musique. The same year, she released her second album, No Promises, then the following year she released her third album, Comme si de rien n’était.
In 2013, Bruni released her fourth album, Little French Songs. In 2017, she released her fifth album, French Touch. She has sold 5 million albums during her career. In 2008, Bruni married Nicolas Sarkozy, then president of France. In 2009, she created the Carla Bruni-Sarkozy Foundation to promote access to culture and knowledge for all.
Take a look at these gorgeous photos to see glamorous beauty of a young Carla Bruni as a fashion model in the 1980s and 1990s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Beautiful Photos Of Marilyn Monroe In New York City By Ed Feingersh, 1955