China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
Benoit Cezard said his inspiration came from a viewpoint that China would surpass the U.S. to be the NO.1 power in the world in 2050. He believed that with China’s rapid development, Chinese migrant workers will be replaced by western people, so they have to adapt to that in advance.
Benoit Cezard is a French teacher, and photography is his favorite hobby. He came to China in 2006 and got married with a Chinese woman. Since then, he has been living in Wuhan, capital of Hubei Province, C China.
French photographer Benoit Cezard created a group of conceptual photography works named China 2050. In these photos, a large number of foreign labor forces migrate to China and work as housekeeper, dustman, waiter, peddler and gardener.
The mixture of familiar scenes and unfamiliar faces shows a striking contrast, presenting people a feeling of freshness.
The group of photos shows a French man’s humor. But you may ask whether there are still three-wheel motorcycle taxi in China or not, and urban management officers’ images may change in 2050.
However, Benoit Cezard said that he’d like to take these photos as a cultural transposition consideration instead of prediction. Facing these photos, each has different feelings. What Benoit Cezard really care is that his works can lead people to think and image.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Brilliant Book Dedications