An Oregon Couple Rushed Through Their Wedding Because Of A Wildfire And The Photos Are Breathtaking
Michael and April Wolber had picked the perfect place for their wedding, Rock Springs Ranch in Oregon. They couldn’t wait for an idyllic outdoor wedding with all of their friends and family.
Except when their ceremony began on Saturday, firetrucks pulled up, warning the wedding party that the Two Bulls wildfire was heading straight for them at a dangerous pace.
So, as firefighters looked on, Michael and April rushed through their vows in half time, racing to make sure they were able to have their dream wedding in their perfect place.
The rushed ceremony doesn’t seem to have been too bad, though.
Josh Newton, the couple’s photographer, was snapping photos of the whole thing and ended up grabbing some absolutely incredible shots.
Seriously, Michael and April might not have been able to take their time, but they ended up with some mind-blowing wedding photos.
After they both said “I do,” Michael, April, and their friends and family rushed off to their backup location safely.
As of Monday, the wildfire was still burning more than 6,800 acres.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures