An Oregon Couple Rushed Through Their Wedding Because Of A Wildfire And The Photos Are Breathtaking
Michael and April Wolber had picked the perfect place for their wedding, Rock Springs Ranch in Oregon. They couldn’t wait for an idyllic outdoor wedding with all of their friends and family.
Except when their ceremony began on Saturday, firetrucks pulled up, warning the wedding party that the Two Bulls wildfire was heading straight for them at a dangerous pace.
So, as firefighters looked on, Michael and April rushed through their vows in half time, racing to make sure they were able to have their dream wedding in their perfect place.
The rushed ceremony doesn’t seem to have been too bad, though.
Josh Newton, the couple’s photographer, was snapping photos of the whole thing and ended up grabbing some absolutely incredible shots.
Seriously, Michael and April might not have been able to take their time, but they ended up with some mind-blowing wedding photos.
After they both said “I do,” Michael, April, and their friends and family rushed off to their backup location safely.
As of Monday, the wildfire was still burning more than 6,800 acres.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Amusing Illustrations That Share Insights About Everyday Life And Psychology
- “Phantasmagoric Ecstasy”: The Superb Collage Artworks of Michelle Concetta
- This UFO Spaceship McDonald’s Used to Exist in Alconbury, England in the 1990s
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Lamborghini Athon, an Amazing But Forgotten Concept Car From 1980
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Illustrator Creates Posters With Deep And Hidden Meanings
- Real-Life Orc: Brazilian Tattoo Artist Has Giant Tusks Implanted to Resemble Fictional Creature