An Oregon Couple Rushed Through Their Wedding Because Of A Wildfire And The Photos Are Breathtaking
Michael and April Wolber had picked the perfect place for their wedding, Rock Springs Ranch in Oregon. They couldn’t wait for an idyllic outdoor wedding with all of their friends and family.
Except when their ceremony began on Saturday, firetrucks pulled up, warning the wedding party that the Two Bulls wildfire was heading straight for them at a dangerous pace.
So, as firefighters looked on, Michael and April rushed through their vows in half time, racing to make sure they were able to have their dream wedding in their perfect place.
The rushed ceremony doesn’t seem to have been too bad, though.
Josh Newton, the couple’s photographer, was snapping photos of the whole thing and ended up grabbing some absolutely incredible shots.
Seriously, Michael and April might not have been able to take their time, but they ended up with some mind-blowing wedding photos.
After they both said “I do,” Michael, April, and their friends and family rushed off to their backup location safely.
As of Monday, the wildfire was still burning more than 6,800 acres.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers
- Japanese Artist Crafts Awesome Cyberpunk Demon Masks
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- Japanese Photographer Captures Stunningly Gorgeous Photoshoot of Tokyo Station During a Typhoon
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Poop Factory: The Best DIY Halloween Costume For Your Dog