Mermaid On Starbucks Coffee Sleeves Turned Into Popular Characters
Art can be done anytime and anywhere. Take, for example, @Sleevebucks, an Instagram (and tumbr) about movie and pop-culture characters drawn on the sleeves that come with cups of Starbucks coffee.
The ubiquitous Starbucks mermaid had been transformed into characters like Voldemort, Ash (of Pokemon fame), Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and Spock. And that‘s not all: like a pumpkin-spice latte with cream on top, every picture comes with its own pun.
And yes, Frozen’s Elsa also makes an appearance. Why can’t you people just… let it go?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread