Mermaid On Starbucks Coffee Sleeves Turned Into Popular Characters
Art can be done anytime and anywhere. Take, for example, @Sleevebucks, an Instagram (and tumbr) about movie and pop-culture characters drawn on the sleeves that come with cups of Starbucks coffee.
The ubiquitous Starbucks mermaid had been transformed into characters like Voldemort, Ash (of Pokemon fame), Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and Spock. And that‘s not all: like a pumpkin-spice latte with cream on top, every picture comes with its own pun.
And yes, Frozen’s Elsa also makes an appearance. Why can’t you people just… let it go?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?