Mermaid On Starbucks Coffee Sleeves Turned Into Popular Characters
Art can be done anytime and anywhere. Take, for example, @Sleevebucks, an Instagram (and tumbr) about movie and pop-culture characters drawn on the sleeves that come with cups of Starbucks coffee.
The ubiquitous Starbucks mermaid had been transformed into characters like Voldemort, Ash (of Pokemon fame), Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and Spock. And that‘s not all: like a pumpkin-spice latte with cream on top, every picture comes with its own pun.
And yes, Frozen’s Elsa also makes an appearance. Why can’t you people just… let it go?
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist