Mermaid On Starbucks Coffee Sleeves Turned Into Popular Characters
Art can be done anytime and anywhere. Take, for example, @Sleevebucks, an Instagram (and tumbr) about movie and pop-culture characters drawn on the sleeves that come with cups of Starbucks coffee.
The ubiquitous Starbucks mermaid had been transformed into characters like Voldemort, Ash (of Pokemon fame), Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and Spock. And that‘s not all: like a pumpkin-spice latte with cream on top, every picture comes with its own pun.
And yes, Frozen’s Elsa also makes an appearance. Why can’t you people just… let it go?
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute
- Remains Of An Older More Advanced Civilization Has Been Found In Russia