Mermaid On Starbucks Coffee Sleeves Turned Into Popular Characters
Art can be done anytime and anywhere. Take, for example, @Sleevebucks, an Instagram (and tumbr) about movie and pop-culture characters drawn on the sleeves that come with cups of Starbucks coffee.
The ubiquitous Starbucks mermaid had been transformed into characters like Voldemort, Ash (of Pokemon fame), Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and Spock. And that‘s not all: like a pumpkin-spice latte with cream on top, every picture comes with its own pun.
And yes, Frozen’s Elsa also makes an appearance. Why can’t you people just… let it go?
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- “Auto Polo”: The Ridiculously Dangerous Auto Sport Of The Early 1900s
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor
- Surreal Illustrations For Book Lovers By Korean Artist Jungho Lee
- Hilariously Polite Protest Signs