This Cozy Coffee Shop Was Inserted In An Apartment Block In Overpopulated Chinese City
Architecture firm FANAF, have designed the Pause Cafe that’s nestled within a 1980s apartment building in Nanjing, China.
The cafe is located in an area near Nanjing University, making the neighborhood popular both local and international students studying. After climbing some stairs up to the cafe, there’s a covered wood porch, while the cafe is defined by a black entrance.
The black and bamboo theme has been carried throughout the interior of the cafe, with a thick wood countertop and wood floors / seating. Matte black cabinets and shelving compliment the black chalkboard wall on the other side of the bar.
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portraits By The Russian Photographer Marat Safin
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Photos Show Chinese Factory Workers Making ‘Trump 2020’ Flags
- Sensual Self-Portrait Photography By Johanna Punz
- “In The Middle Of Nowhere”: Young Photographer Captures Atmospheric Photos Of The Russian Suburb
- Vintage Photos Of Lumberjacks Who Felled Big Trees Using Only Hand Tools In The Early 20th Century
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- “Beauty Will Save The World”: Meet Sergei Lenin, The Master Of Beauty And Nude Photography From Russia
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Lips And Beauty: Close-Up Photography By Nastia Cloutier-Ignatiev
- Venice Beach By Dotan Saguy
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Marvelous NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Darren Ankenman
- Fabulous Portraits By Ukrainian Photo Artist Irina Dzhul