This Cozy Coffee Shop Was Inserted In An Apartment Block In Overpopulated Chinese City
Architecture firm FANAF, have designed the Pause Cafe that’s nestled within a 1980s apartment building in Nanjing, China.
The cafe is located in an area near Nanjing University, making the neighborhood popular both local and international students studying. After climbing some stairs up to the cafe, there’s a covered wood porch, while the cafe is defined by a black entrance.
The black and bamboo theme has been carried throughout the interior of the cafe, with a thick wood countertop and wood floors / seating. Matte black cabinets and shelving compliment the black chalkboard wall on the other side of the bar.
- Stefan Koidl Continues To Create Spooky Illustrations, And You Shouldn’t Click If You’re Easily Frightened
- Serbian Photographer Exposes Stunning Photos Of Daily Life In Moscow, Russia You’ve Never Seen Before
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Natalia Fabia Paints Seductive And Sparkling Women
- Albania’s Graveyard Of Soviet-Era MiGs
- Spectacular Detailed Pixel Art Illustrations By Octavi Navarro
- “Lost In The Dark And Then Gone”: Atmospheric Photography Inspired By Nature And Dreams
- “Rust In Peace”: Bizarre Soviet-Era Cars Fill Russian Mechanic’s Field