This Cozy Coffee Shop Was Inserted In An Apartment Block In Overpopulated Chinese City
Architecture firm FANAF, have designed the Pause Cafe that’s nestled within a 1980s apartment building in Nanjing, China.
The cafe is located in an area near Nanjing University, making the neighborhood popular both local and international students studying. After climbing some stairs up to the cafe, there’s a covered wood porch, while the cafe is defined by a black entrance.
The black and bamboo theme has been carried throughout the interior of the cafe, with a thick wood countertop and wood floors / seating. Matte black cabinets and shelving compliment the black chalkboard wall on the other side of the bar.
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- New Light Sculpture By Design Bridge And Gali May Lucas Highlights Our Obsession With Staring At Screen
- Photos Proving Winter Is Here
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Anti-Coyote Vests For Dogs Are More Punk Rock Than You’d Expect
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Tokyo Was Made For Giant Monsters, Giant Girls And Camera Tricks
- Crazy (Cool) Cat Men: Ridiculous Studio Photos Of Men Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century