This Cozy Coffee Shop Was Inserted In An Apartment Block In Overpopulated Chinese City
Architecture firm FANAF, have designed the Pause Cafe that’s nestled within a 1980s apartment building in Nanjing, China.
The cafe is located in an area near Nanjing University, making the neighborhood popular both local and international students studying. After climbing some stairs up to the cafe, there’s a covered wood porch, while the cafe is defined by a black entrance.
The black and bamboo theme has been carried throughout the interior of the cafe, with a thick wood countertop and wood floors / seating. Matte black cabinets and shelving compliment the black chalkboard wall on the other side of the bar.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- A Look Back At The First Tucker Torpedo Prototype From 1946
- “The Morning Never Came”: Amazing Fantasy Illustrations By Adrian Smith
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Latest Etsy Trend: Crocheted Cat Butt Coasters
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Photographer Tests Her Skills With A One Dollar Camera