This Cozy Coffee Shop Was Inserted In An Apartment Block In Overpopulated Chinese City
Architecture firm FANAF, have designed the Pause Cafe that’s nestled within a 1980s apartment building in Nanjing, China.
The cafe is located in an area near Nanjing University, making the neighborhood popular both local and international students studying. After climbing some stairs up to the cafe, there’s a covered wood porch, while the cafe is defined by a black entrance.
The black and bamboo theme has been carried throughout the interior of the cafe, with a thick wood countertop and wood floors / seating. Matte black cabinets and shelving compliment the black chalkboard wall on the other side of the bar.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Hungarian Artist Creates Hilarious Scenes By Placing Characters In Movies Or TV Shows They Don’t Belong In
- The Photographer Took Dark and Gloomy Photos of A Small Russian City Covered with Morning Fog