This Cozy Coffee Shop Was Inserted In An Apartment Block In Overpopulated Chinese City
Architecture firm FANAF, have designed the Pause Cafe that’s nestled within a 1980s apartment building in Nanjing, China.
The cafe is located in an area near Nanjing University, making the neighborhood popular both local and international students studying. After climbing some stairs up to the cafe, there’s a covered wood porch, while the cafe is defined by a black entrance.
The black and bamboo theme has been carried throughout the interior of the cafe, with a thick wood countertop and wood floors / seating. Matte black cabinets and shelving compliment the black chalkboard wall on the other side of the bar.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Amazing Knit Graffiti By Magda Sayeg
- “A Cathedral That Defined A City”: 20 Rare Photographs Of Notre Dame From The 19th Century
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- “My Surreal Hong Kong”: Superb Photo Manipulations With A Twist By Tommy Fung
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- This Artist Illustrated Her Everyday Problems With Relatable Comics
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- Vienna Cemetery Now Offers Lego, And You Can Recreate Funerals