Old Fire Truck Turned Into Spacious Hotel Room
Planning on exploring the Scottish countryside? Well why not sleep in an Unique stay like this renovated Fire Truck! Located on the Inshriach House Estate in Aviemore, Scotland, the Beer Moth Hotel is a unique accommodation meant for two people.
This two-person hotel was originally a vintage 1956 Commer Q4 fire truck and now with modified features that include a Victorian double bed, a door from a cottage on the farm, and a parquet floor exhumed from an old Tudor mansion. A night’s stay in this room costs £60.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh