Old Fire Truck Turned Into Spacious Hotel Room
Planning on exploring the Scottish countryside? Well why not sleep in an Unique stay like this renovated Fire Truck! Located on the Inshriach House Estate in Aviemore, Scotland, the Beer Moth Hotel is a unique accommodation meant for two people.
This two-person hotel was originally a vintage 1956 Commer Q4 fire truck and now with modified features that include a Victorian double bed, a door from a cottage on the farm, and a parquet floor exhumed from an old Tudor mansion. A night’s stay in this room costs £60.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- Unknown Artist Creates Amazing Studio Ghibli Anime Character Moss Murals In Countryside
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- Don’t Wait to See How The Earth Gets Old With Greenpeace Russia’s EarthApp
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace