Old Fire Truck Turned Into Spacious Hotel Room
Planning on exploring the Scottish countryside? Well why not sleep in an Unique stay like this renovated Fire Truck! Located on the Inshriach House Estate in Aviemore, Scotland, the Beer Moth Hotel is a unique accommodation meant for two people.
This two-person hotel was originally a vintage 1956 Commer Q4 fire truck and now with modified features that include a Victorian double bed, a door from a cottage on the farm, and a parquet floor exhumed from an old Tudor mansion. A night’s stay in this room costs £60.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek