Ephemeral Lighting Installation By (Fos)
(fos) is the name of the first ephemeral installation by the multidisciplinary team (fos).
It means light in Greek and melted in Catalan. In this project has been represented by a skin that covers both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
The protected façade of the vegan restaurant Rayen at Lope de Vega street in Madrid has been illuminated for 4 days and nights by more than 250lm of yellow duct tape, painted décor items, pineapples and… a lamp.
A visual game between perspective and colored volumes that gained the looks.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Kathleen Ryan Sculptures Look Like Moldy Fruit But Are Actually Made Of Gemstones
- Photographer Captured Post-Apocalyptic Images Of Abandoned Bangkok Shopping Mall That Hides A Fishy Secret
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Artist Recreates His Own Childhood Drawings 20+ Years Later
- Athletic Clothing Company Has Launched A Controversial Ad Campaign Shows Marine Vet With Hogtied ‘Trump’
- Back In 1980, Citröen Had A Somewhat Amusing Idea Of The Future