Ephemeral Lighting Installation By (Fos)
(fos) is the name of the first ephemeral installation by the multidisciplinary team (fos).
It means light in Greek and melted in Catalan. In this project has been represented by a skin that covers both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
The protected façade of the vegan restaurant Rayen at Lope de Vega street in Madrid has been illuminated for 4 days and nights by more than 250lm of yellow duct tape, painted décor items, pineapples and… a lamp.
A visual game between perspective and colored volumes that gained the looks.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- 21 Days In Japan: Artist Recreates Scenes Of Japan Through Pleasing Pastel-Colored Illustrations
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- “The Lady Of Dreams”: Surreal Vintage Photo Collages From The No-Photoshop Era By Grete Stern