Ephemeral Lighting Installation By (Fos)
(fos) is the name of the first ephemeral installation by the multidisciplinary team (fos).
It means light in Greek and melted in Catalan. In this project has been represented by a skin that covers both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
The protected façade of the vegan restaurant Rayen at Lope de Vega street in Madrid has been illuminated for 4 days and nights by more than 250lm of yellow duct tape, painted décor items, pineapples and… a lamp.
A visual game between perspective and colored volumes that gained the looks.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute
- A Couple Of Nerds Got 36 iMac Boxes And Made An iWheel
- 11 Unused E34 BMW 5-Series Have Been Unearthed In Bulgaria