Natasha Moraes: The Real-life Rapunzel
Nicknamed “Rapunzel” by her schoolmates, Natasha has not cut her hair – which at 5 feet, 2 inches long was only one inch shorter than her petite frame – since she was a baby. And while Natasha currently sleeps in a tiny, windowless room, she got R$9,000 (about £3,000) from selling the hair for extensions which she has put towards a new home for her family.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics