These Inflatables Make It Look Like There’s A Sea Monster Attack In Philadelphia
Over at Philadelphia’s Navy Yard, street artists Filthy Luker and Pedro Estrellas have put up a huge installation that makes it appear as if a giant sea monster is trying to get out of a two-story warehouse. The piece, entitled Sea Monsters HERE, is the biggest inflatable sculpture made by the UK-based duo to date. It features colourful tentacles measuring 32 to 40 feet emerging from the structure’s windows, and curling up towards the sky.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- Artist Imagines The Secret Life Of Wild Animals When No One‘s Watching
- Photographer Visits Famous Movie Scene Locations In Real Life
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- Russian Artist Turns Famous Venus By Botticelli Into A Japanese Doll