Russian Photographer Dresses Siberian Huskies In Human Clothes
A Russian photographer has embarked on what may be one of the most adorable picture projects of all time – dressing huskies in human clothes.
Erica Tcogoeva has captured her favourite dog breed wearing everything from jumpers and baby grows to hoodies, shirts and glasses.
The results are some seriously cute snaps, truly bringing out the character of the Siberian Husky dog.
‘I don’t have a husky (or any dog at all), but I got to know a lot of awesome people that are breeders or owners. It’s hard not to get inspired when you are surrounded by these amazing dogs and people who dedicated many years to make this breed better.’ says Erica to The Daily Mail.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Japanese Artist Creates the Most Amazing Wood Sculptures You’ll Ever See
- 10 Famous Movie Titles Written Using Negative Space
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s