Russian Photographer Dresses Siberian Huskies In Human Clothes
A Russian photographer has embarked on what may be one of the most adorable picture projects of all time – dressing huskies in human clothes.
Erica Tcogoeva has captured her favourite dog breed wearing everything from jumpers and baby grows to hoodies, shirts and glasses.
The results are some seriously cute snaps, truly bringing out the character of the Siberian Husky dog.
‘I don’t have a husky (or any dog at all), but I got to know a lot of awesome people that are breeders or owners. It’s hard not to get inspired when you are surrounded by these amazing dogs and people who dedicated many years to make this breed better.’ says Erica to The Daily Mail.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- Artist Alexander Orlov Reimagined Famous Brand Logos in a New Futuristic Way
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Rogan Hutton Combines Famous Brand Logos for Fun