Russian Photographer Dresses Siberian Huskies In Human Clothes
A Russian photographer has embarked on what may be one of the most adorable picture projects of all time – dressing huskies in human clothes.
Erica Tcogoeva has captured her favourite dog breed wearing everything from jumpers and baby grows to hoodies, shirts and glasses.
The results are some seriously cute snaps, truly bringing out the character of the Siberian Husky dog.
‘I don’t have a husky (or any dog at all), but I got to know a lot of awesome people that are breeders or owners. It’s hard not to get inspired when you are surrounded by these amazing dogs and people who dedicated many years to make this breed better.’ says Erica to The Daily Mail.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Hungarian Artist Creates Hilarious Scenes By Placing Characters In Movies Or TV Shows They Don’t Belong In
- The Photographer Took Dark and Gloomy Photos of A Small Russian City Covered with Morning Fog