Beautiful Black And White Photos Of Kim Basinger In 1977
An over shy young girl, Kim Basinger studied dance and entered beauty pageants as a teenager, confronting the eyes of a public. She was rapidly offered a contract with Ford Agency and became a successful model in New York before moving to Los Angeles in 1976 and focusing on acting.
She landed a number of small parts at first, making guest appearances on such shows as Charlie’s Angels. In 1978, Basinger starred in the TV movie Katie: Portrait of a Centerfold. She portrayed Lorene Rogers in the miniseries From Here to Eternity in 1979 and its short-lived spin-off series the following year.
Basinger made her film debut in the 1981 western drama Hard Country with Jan-Michael Vincent. Two years later, her career started to skyrocket with Never Say Never Again starring Sean Connery. Basinger became the latest actress to play a “Bond girl,” a love interest for super spy James Bond. More major film projects soon followed, including 9 1/2 Weeks with Mickey Rourke and Batman with Michael Keaton.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor
- Spencer Elden The Famous Nirvana Baby Recreates The Album Cover 25 Years Later
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Extreme Hipsters: People Who Took Hipsterism To A Whole New Level
- “No Animal Takes Pleasure In Suffering”: Shocking Images Of The Powerful Awareness-Raising Campaign