Beautiful Black And White Photos Of Kim Basinger In 1977
An over shy young girl, Kim Basinger studied dance and entered beauty pageants as a teenager, confronting the eyes of a public. She was rapidly offered a contract with Ford Agency and became a successful model in New York before moving to Los Angeles in 1976 and focusing on acting.
She landed a number of small parts at first, making guest appearances on such shows as Charlie’s Angels. In 1978, Basinger starred in the TV movie Katie: Portrait of a Centerfold. She portrayed Lorene Rogers in the miniseries From Here to Eternity in 1979 and its short-lived spin-off series the following year.
Basinger made her film debut in the 1981 western drama Hard Country with Jan-Michael Vincent. Two years later, her career started to skyrocket with Never Say Never Again starring Sean Connery. Basinger became the latest actress to play a “Bond girl,” a love interest for super spy James Bond. More major film projects soon followed, including 9 1/2 Weeks with Mickey Rourke and Batman with Michael Keaton.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Female Artists Are Being Completely Removed From Their Own Album Covers In Iran
- The ‘World’s Biggest’ War Diorama, A State-Funded Exhibition Recreates The Battlefields Of WWII In Brutal Detail
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- Vintage Snapshots Of Freaky Halloween Costumes That Give You A Nightmare
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Stunning Vintage Pictures Of The London Underground Through The Times
- Artist Makes “Porcelain” Weapons To Explore What It Means To Be A Woman