Sensual Shadow Photography By Sølve Sundsbø
Sølve Sundsbø is a Norwegian photographer who lives in London. His career began when four months into a course at the London College of Printing he became Nick Knight’s assistant.
Now Sundsbø is a regular contributor to magazines including Pop, i-D, Dazed and Confused, Numéro, Visionaire and Vogue Nippon. He has also worked with various high-profile clients including Yves Saint Laurent, Hermes, Nike, Lancôme and Mac cosmetics, as well as shooting album covers for Royksopp and Coldplay.
Sundsbø was voted best newcomer at the “International Festival of Fashion” in Hyeres in spring 1999 and was chosen as Fashion Photographer by Creative Review for their ‘Creative Futures’ exhibition in Autumn 1999.
He also contributed to the Biennale Florence with Alexander McQueen and held a personal exhibition at the International Festival of Fashion in Hyeres in 2003.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Weird Grave Stones Of The Russian Bandit Cemetery
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- 40 Newspaper Headlines That Push The Limits Of Human Stupidity
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- “Dancing With Sharks”: Incredible Underwater Photography By Juan Oliphant
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species