Sensual Shadow Photography By Sølve Sundsbø
Sølve Sundsbø is a Norwegian photographer who lives in London. His career began when four months into a course at the London College of Printing he became Nick Knight’s assistant.
Now Sundsbø is a regular contributor to magazines including Pop, i-D, Dazed and Confused, Numéro, Visionaire and Vogue Nippon. He has also worked with various high-profile clients including Yves Saint Laurent, Hermes, Nike, Lancôme and Mac cosmetics, as well as shooting album covers for Royksopp and Coldplay.
Sundsbø was voted best newcomer at the “International Festival of Fashion” in Hyeres in spring 1999 and was chosen as Fashion Photographer by Creative Review for their ‘Creative Futures’ exhibition in Autumn 1999.
He also contributed to the Biennale Florence with Alexander McQueen and held a personal exhibition at the International Festival of Fashion in Hyeres in 2003.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- As The Standard Of The World Turns: Lovely Photos Of 1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- This Is What Peacock Feathers Look Like Under A Microscope
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- The Mind-Boggling Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings By Alessandro Paglia
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- This Artist Recreates John Wick Scenes With Miniature Figures
- “The Closer You Are…”: Superb Emotional and Cyberpunk Illustrations by Death & Milk