Sensual Shadow Photography By Sølve Sundsbø
Sølve Sundsbø is a Norwegian photographer who lives in London. His career began when four months into a course at the London College of Printing he became Nick Knight’s assistant.
Now Sundsbø is a regular contributor to magazines including Pop, i-D, Dazed and Confused, Numéro, Visionaire and Vogue Nippon. He has also worked with various high-profile clients including Yves Saint Laurent, Hermes, Nike, Lancôme and Mac cosmetics, as well as shooting album covers for Royksopp and Coldplay.
Sundsbø was voted best newcomer at the “International Festival of Fashion” in Hyeres in spring 1999 and was chosen as Fashion Photographer by Creative Review for their ‘Creative Futures’ exhibition in Autumn 1999.
He also contributed to the Biennale Florence with Alexander McQueen and held a personal exhibition at the International Festival of Fashion in Hyeres in 2003.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000