Sensual Shadow Photography By Sølve Sundsbø
Sølve Sundsbø is a Norwegian photographer who lives in London. His career began when four months into a course at the London College of Printing he became Nick Knight’s assistant.
Now Sundsbø is a regular contributor to magazines including Pop, i-D, Dazed and Confused, Numéro, Visionaire and Vogue Nippon. He has also worked with various high-profile clients including Yves Saint Laurent, Hermes, Nike, Lancôme and Mac cosmetics, as well as shooting album covers for Royksopp and Coldplay.
Sundsbø was voted best newcomer at the “International Festival of Fashion” in Hyeres in spring 1999 and was chosen as Fashion Photographer by Creative Review for their ‘Creative Futures’ exhibition in Autumn 1999.
He also contributed to the Biennale Florence with Alexander McQueen and held a personal exhibition at the International Festival of Fashion in Hyeres in 2003.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead
- Japanese Photographer Makes Absolutely Breathtaking Vacuum-Sealed Wedding Photos
- Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits