Sensual Shadow Photography By Sølve Sundsbø
Sølve Sundsbø is a Norwegian photographer who lives in London. His career began when four months into a course at the London College of Printing he became Nick Knight’s assistant.
Now Sundsbø is a regular contributor to magazines including Pop, i-D, Dazed and Confused, Numéro, Visionaire and Vogue Nippon. He has also worked with various high-profile clients including Yves Saint Laurent, Hermes, Nike, Lancôme and Mac cosmetics, as well as shooting album covers for Royksopp and Coldplay.
Sundsbø was voted best newcomer at the “International Festival of Fashion” in Hyeres in spring 1999 and was chosen as Fashion Photographer by Creative Review for their ‘Creative Futures’ exhibition in Autumn 1999.
He also contributed to the Biennale Florence with Alexander McQueen and held a personal exhibition at the International Festival of Fashion in Hyeres in 2003.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Stunning Photographs of Ellen O’Neal, The Greatest Woman Freestyle Skateboarder in the 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson
- The Photographer Took Dark and Gloomy Photos of A Small Russian City Covered with Morning Fog
- Bums for The Bush: The Cheeky Campaign Helping Aussie Farmers