Sensual Shadow Photography By Sølve Sundsbø
Sølve Sundsbø is a Norwegian photographer who lives in London. His career began when four months into a course at the London College of Printing he became Nick Knight’s assistant.
Now Sundsbø is a regular contributor to magazines including Pop, i-D, Dazed and Confused, Numéro, Visionaire and Vogue Nippon. He has also worked with various high-profile clients including Yves Saint Laurent, Hermes, Nike, Lancôme and Mac cosmetics, as well as shooting album covers for Royksopp and Coldplay.
Sundsbø was voted best newcomer at the “International Festival of Fashion” in Hyeres in spring 1999 and was chosen as Fashion Photographer by Creative Review for their ‘Creative Futures’ exhibition in Autumn 1999.
He also contributed to the Biennale Florence with Alexander McQueen and held a personal exhibition at the International Festival of Fashion in Hyeres in 2003.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- Epic Stair Design Fails That May Result In Some Serious Injuries
- Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival