Alexander Wang Photoshoot Campaign With Celebrities
Alexander Wang is back to celebrate his 10th anniversary with a T-shirts collection created in collaboration with youth and social organization DoSomething.
The fashion designer has co-branded tops which 50% of the benefices would be for the association.
To promote these pieces, he asked photographer Steven Klein to make a sober photoshoot, headed by creative director of KiDS Creative, Pascal Dangin, with a few celebrities: Kate Moss, The Weeknd, Cara Delevingne, Kim Kardashian, Lykke Li, Kanye West, Pamela Anderson and many more.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Sweet Comics By Luong Thuy Show What Being In A Relationship Is Like