Alexander Wang Photoshoot Campaign With Celebrities
Alexander Wang is back to celebrate his 10th anniversary with a T-shirts collection created in collaboration with youth and social organization DoSomething.
The fashion designer has co-branded tops which 50% of the benefices would be for the association.
To promote these pieces, he asked photographer Steven Klein to make a sober photoshoot, headed by creative director of KiDS Creative, Pascal Dangin, with a few celebrities: Kate Moss, The Weeknd, Cara Delevingne, Kim Kardashian, Lykke Li, Kanye West, Pamela Anderson and many more.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Can You Recognize These Logo Brands? Artist Pedro Almeida Has Got A Challenge For You
- When You Use Face Swap App On Your Tattoo…
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- COVID LATAM: Latin American Photographers Document The Pandemic
- Stunning Photographs Reveal The Realities Of New Brighton, A Working Class Seaside Resort In Northern England, During The 1980s