Alexander Wang Photoshoot Campaign With Celebrities
Alexander Wang is back to celebrate his 10th anniversary with a T-shirts collection created in collaboration with youth and social organization DoSomething.
The fashion designer has co-branded tops which 50% of the benefices would be for the association.
To promote these pieces, he asked photographer Steven Klein to make a sober photoshoot, headed by creative director of KiDS Creative, Pascal Dangin, with a few celebrities: Kate Moss, The Weeknd, Cara Delevingne, Kim Kardashian, Lykke Li, Kanye West, Pamela Anderson and many more.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of Legendary Soviet Female Snipers From WWII, Including One Dubbed ‘Lady Death’ Who Killed 309 Nazis
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Thai Woman Cosplays As Zombie To Sell Dead People’s Clothes Online
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers