Alexander Wang Photoshoot Campaign With Celebrities
Alexander Wang is back to celebrate his 10th anniversary with a T-shirts collection created in collaboration with youth and social organization DoSomething.
The fashion designer has co-branded tops which 50% of the benefices would be for the association.
To promote these pieces, he asked photographer Steven Klein to make a sober photoshoot, headed by creative director of KiDS Creative, Pascal Dangin, with a few celebrities: Kate Moss, The Weeknd, Cara Delevingne, Kim Kardashian, Lykke Li, Kanye West, Pamela Anderson and many more.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- The Cute Anime Girls by Illustrator Ryota
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Artist Cathy Lam Draws The Everyday Lives of the Cuddly Cats