Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
These pictures of heavily pregnant Sharon Tate were taken by photographer Terry O’Neill in London on August 6, 1969, three days before she was murdered.
On August 9, Sharon along with her friends Jay Sebring, Wojciech Frykowski and Abigail Folger were murdered by members of The Manson Family at her home in Los Angeles. Steven Parent an 18-year-old who was visiting the home’s caretaker was also killed on the property.
Sharon pleaded with the killers to spare her life for the sake of her unborn child due in two weeks. One of Charles Manson’s followers tied a rope around her neck stabbed her 16 times, then dipped a towel in her blood and wrote “PIG” on her front door.
Sharon never got to meet her son, Paul Richard Polanski. His life was taken before it began.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Stunning Interior Views Of The Central Social Institution In Prague, Czechoslovakia, 1937
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Amazing Millennium Falcon Bedroom