Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
These pictures of heavily pregnant Sharon Tate were taken by photographer Terry O’Neill in London on August 6, 1969, three days before she was murdered.
On August 9, Sharon along with her friends Jay Sebring, Wojciech Frykowski and Abigail Folger were murdered by members of The Manson Family at her home in Los Angeles. Steven Parent an 18-year-old who was visiting the home’s caretaker was also killed on the property.
Sharon pleaded with the killers to spare her life for the sake of her unborn child due in two weeks. One of Charles Manson’s followers tied a rope around her neck stabbed her 16 times, then dipped a towel in her blood and wrote “PIG” on her front door.
Sharon never got to meet her son, Paul Richard Polanski. His life was taken before it began.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Social Distance: A Graphic Story For The Coronavirus Age By Mark Haddon
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- Vivian Maier: Lost Photographs Of 1950s New York
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- These Beautiful Yet Terrifying Surreal Pictures By Erik Johansson Will Blow Your Mind
- Sensual Shadow Photography By Sølve Sundsbø
- Post Apocalyptic Views: Dutch Photographer’s Lens Captures Graveyard Of French Warships
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’