Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
These pictures of heavily pregnant Sharon Tate were taken by photographer Terry O’Neill in London on August 6, 1969, three days before she was murdered.
On August 9, Sharon along with her friends Jay Sebring, Wojciech Frykowski and Abigail Folger were murdered by members of The Manson Family at her home in Los Angeles. Steven Parent an 18-year-old who was visiting the home’s caretaker was also killed on the property.
Sharon pleaded with the killers to spare her life for the sake of her unborn child due in two weeks. One of Charles Manson’s followers tied a rope around her neck stabbed her 16 times, then dipped a towel in her blood and wrote “PIG” on her front door.
Sharon never got to meet her son, Paul Richard Polanski. His life was taken before it began.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes