Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
These pictures of heavily pregnant Sharon Tate were taken by photographer Terry O’Neill in London on August 6, 1969, three days before she was murdered.
On August 9, Sharon along with her friends Jay Sebring, Wojciech Frykowski and Abigail Folger were murdered by members of The Manson Family at her home in Los Angeles. Steven Parent an 18-year-old who was visiting the home’s caretaker was also killed on the property.
Sharon pleaded with the killers to spare her life for the sake of her unborn child due in two weeks. One of Charles Manson’s followers tied a rope around her neck stabbed her 16 times, then dipped a towel in her blood and wrote “PIG” on her front door.
Sharon never got to meet her son, Paul Richard Polanski. His life was taken before it began.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books