If Cats Went To A Gallery, What Kind Of Art Would They Be Into?
This is Paramount Picture illustrator Carrie Liao‘s take on it — and we think it’s extremely insightful.
After spending a day at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles, she writes: “I’ll admit that a lot of modern art frustrates me, but I appreciate that it makes me think about the relationship between artist and audience, artistic intent and interpretation, and also artistic obligation.”
Check out Liao’s Tumblr for more amusing cat (and non-cat) illustrations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- “Suburbia”: The Melancholic and Mythological Artworks by Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Artist Illustrates The Sad Reality Of Animal Cruelty And Shows How Factory Farming Harms Our Planet
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947