If Cats Went To A Gallery, What Kind Of Art Would They Be Into?
This is Paramount Picture illustrator Carrie Liao‘s take on it — and we think it’s extremely insightful.
After spending a day at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles, she writes: “I’ll admit that a lot of modern art frustrates me, but I appreciate that it makes me think about the relationship between artist and audience, artistic intent and interpretation, and also artistic obligation.”
Check out Liao’s Tumblr for more amusing cat (and non-cat) illustrations.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Intriguing Female Portraits by Ilya Ozornin
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta