Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
Italian-born, London-based illustrator and tattoo artist Otto D’Ambra is known for his avant-garde style, which primarily depicts hybrid animals combined with illustrations seemingly plucked from Boardwalk Empire. D’Ambra is a multi-faceted artist, who began his career as a set designer and evolved over time into body art and etching. In 2012, he opened The White Elephant Studio in London as a creative base for artists.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- Russian Woman Who Suffered From Alopecia Now Has Beautiful Long Hair
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Photographer Mayan Toledano Captures Daily Routines Of Female Israeli Soldiers
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Black Women From Washington, D.C.’s Scurlock Studio
- Artist Creates Impressive Sculptures From Marble That Look Surprisingly Light
- The Super Hot And Humorous 2018 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar Is Here!
- Incredible Ice Sculptures By Darren Jackson
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- This Street Library In Bulgaria Encourages People To Read
- Historic Photos Of Russian Beauties In Traditional Costumes Prove Slavic Beauty Never Gets Boring
- Concept Artist Paul Chadeisson Reveals His Sinister And Industrialised Vision Of The Cities’ Futures
- Food Artist Hellen Die Pays Tribute To Alien For Her Thanksgiving Dinner
- Graceful Dancers Practicing Out In The City Streets Captured By Melika Dez
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- When Architecture Meets Porn – This Artist Makes Nearly-NSFW Graphic Collages
- This Creative Duo Pays Tribute To Afro Hairstyles For Little Girls
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Architect Carlo Mollino’s Secret Stash Of NSFW Erotic Polaroids