11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
The artist Agustina Guerrero draws brilliant illustrations about the everyday life led by ordinary women all over the world. She is seriously observant, noticing the kind of details about their lives that many men would never even guess at. At the same time, her illustrations are charmingly straightforward — she draws her own life, with its joys and sorrows, and at the same time manages to always see the funny side of what happens.
We’re certain that there will be many ladies out there who find that some of these situations are very familiar indeed!
h/t: Bright Side
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered