11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
The artist Agustina Guerrero draws brilliant illustrations about the everyday life led by ordinary women all over the world. She is seriously observant, noticing the kind of details about their lives that many men would never even guess at. At the same time, her illustrations are charmingly straightforward — she draws her own life, with its joys and sorrows, and at the same time manages to always see the funny side of what happens.
We’re certain that there will be many ladies out there who find that some of these situations are very familiar indeed!
h/t: Bright Side
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Minimalistic Illustrations That Tackle Mental Health By “Worry Lines”
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Winter Is Coming, So Please Enjoy This Insane 1980s Book Of Knitted Sweaters
- Beautiful Portraits Of Rare And Endangered Birds That Look Simply Stunning
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing