11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
The artist Agustina Guerrero draws brilliant illustrations about the everyday life led by ordinary women all over the world. She is seriously observant, noticing the kind of details about their lives that many men would never even guess at. At the same time, her illustrations are charmingly straightforward — she draws her own life, with its joys and sorrows, and at the same time manages to always see the funny side of what happens.
We’re certain that there will be many ladies out there who find that some of these situations are very familiar indeed!
h/t: Bright Side
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V