11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
The artist Agustina Guerrero draws brilliant illustrations about the everyday life led by ordinary women all over the world. She is seriously observant, noticing the kind of details about their lives that many men would never even guess at. At the same time, her illustrations are charmingly straightforward — she draws her own life, with its joys and sorrows, and at the same time manages to always see the funny side of what happens.
We’re certain that there will be many ladies out there who find that some of these situations are very familiar indeed!
h/t: Bright Side
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Collection Of Hand-Painted Movie Posters From Africa
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- This Bride Took Her Own Wedding Photos, and Then They Went Viral
- A Couple that Recreated Scenes from “101 Dalmatians”
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!