11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
The artist Agustina Guerrero draws brilliant illustrations about the everyday life led by ordinary women all over the world. She is seriously observant, noticing the kind of details about their lives that many men would never even guess at. At the same time, her illustrations are charmingly straightforward — she draws her own life, with its joys and sorrows, and at the same time manages to always see the funny side of what happens.
We’re certain that there will be many ladies out there who find that some of these situations are very familiar indeed!
h/t: Bright Side
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Our Deepest Darkest Fears Turned Into Terrifying Cartoons
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho