Wonderful Photos That Prove People Had More Class In The Past
Frank Sinatra stepping out of a helicopter with a drink.
A man ice skating in a suit (1937).
The definition of old school cool. Cary Grant in the 1950s.
Clint Eastwood with actresses Olive Sturgess and Dani Crayne in San Francisco, 1954.
A couple dancing in a 1950′s “Be Bop” theater as everyone looks on.
A young Harrison Ford.
A salesman has his motorized roller skates refueled at a gas station (1961).
A couple on Michigan Avenue in Chicago (1975).
A young boy stealing the show, back when middle school kids knew how to dance (1950).
Children of Chicago (1941).
A gang of greasers in NYC, 1950.
A young Kevin Spacey (1980s).
Teenagers and their first car (1950s).
High school fashion feature in Life Magazine (1969).
Dean Martin & Angie Dickinson on the set of Rio Bravo, 1959.
Marlon Brando’s screen test in “Rebel Without A Cause” (1955).
A young Michael Caine in 1959.
Caroline Kennedy walks ahead while her father, the most powerful man in the world, carries her doll. (1960).
An old family photo from the early 1900s.
The Beatles before they were famous.
Cosmos host and astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson at a college wrestling match.
Three boys pose for a camera on the streets of Jamaica.
A young Sean Connery relaxing on the couch.
Paul McCartney and Mick Jagger sit opposite each other on a train to Bangor. (1967).
Sigourney Weaver in a suit.
Ernest Hemingway’s striking passport photo (1923).
Diana Rigg (Olenna Tyrell from Game of Thrones) in 1967.
Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau and his cabinet – 1968. These men knew how to wear a suit.
Brigitte Bardot visits Pablo Picasso at his studio near Cannes in 1956.
Audrey Hepburn at a premiere on September 14, 1953.
Jimi Hendrix backstage at Monterey Pop Festival, 1967.
Sophia Loren, one of the only actresses to win an Oscar, Grammy, and Golden Globe awards.
6 time Golden Globe winner Paul Newman boating in Venice during a film festival (1963).
A businessman doubling as a graffiti artist.
David Bowie’s mugshot.
Elspeth Beard, shortly after becoming first Englishwoman to circumnavigate the world by motorcycle. The journey took 3 years and covered 48,000 miles.
How they used to date in the 1950s.
Girl on a scooter (1969).
The gorgeous necklines of the 1950s.
Leather clad English rocker girl.
Women boxing on a roof in LA (1933).
Muhammad Ali looking dapper.
Girl with typewriter and a smoke.
The original way to ‘text’ in Class (1944).
Ellen O’Neal, the greatest woman freestyle skateboarder in the 1970s.
A stylish couple in the rain in London (1963).
Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip at the horse races (1968).
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Tree Of Languages Illustrated In A Big, Beautiful Infographic
- Netflix Is Making Stranger Things Versions Of Classic ’80s Movie Posters, And They’re Amazing
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Before The Great Clean-Up Began, Here Is Another Side Of New York In The 1970s That You May Never Know
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- You May Chill In This Sunken 200 Year-Old Swedish Cabin Hidden Deep In A Forest
- Steve Irwin’s Son Is An Award Winning Photographer And These Photos Show Why
- Famous People And World Leaders Reimagined As Hipsters By Amit Shimoni
- Meet Stephanie Sarley, The Artist Redefining NSFW “Food Porn” On Instagram
- Women Volunteer To Strut Through A Busy London Junction In Skimpy Lingerie To Promote Body Confidence
- South Korean Allustrator Soo Min Kim Creates Stunning Drawings On Starbucks Cups
- “Eye In The Sky”: Breathtaking Digital Paintings Of Skies By Alexander Rommel
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- This Dadbag Was Made For People Who Want A Dad Bod Without Eating Junk Food
- A Minimal, Multi-Colored Keyboard That Would Brighten Up Your Work Day
- Synchronistic Images Captured In Soviet Era Swimming Pools By Photographer Maria Svarbova
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- “Last Rides”: Photographer Takes Pictures Of The Roads Where Stars Died In Car Crashes
- “Looking For Mr.Goodsex”: A Series Of Paintings Of Un-Cropped Stills Taken From Vintage Adult Movies
- Spectacular Winners Of The Insight Astronomy Photographer Of The Year 2017
- “This Brave New World”: Stunning Digital Sci-Fi Concept Art By Jonathan Ching
- 20 Typography Rules Every Designer Should Know
- Evocative Photographs Of London In 1969