Wonderful Photos That Prove People Had More Class In The Past
Frank Sinatra stepping out of a helicopter with a drink.
A man ice skating in a suit (1937).
The definition of old school cool. Cary Grant in the 1950s.
Clint Eastwood with actresses Olive Sturgess and Dani Crayne in San Francisco, 1954.
A couple dancing in a 1950′s “Be Bop” theater as everyone looks on.
A young Harrison Ford.
A salesman has his motorized roller skates refueled at a gas station (1961).
A couple on Michigan Avenue in Chicago (1975).
A young boy stealing the show, back when middle school kids knew how to dance (1950).
Children of Chicago (1941).
A gang of greasers in NYC, 1950.
A young Kevin Spacey (1980s).
Teenagers and their first car (1950s).
High school fashion feature in Life Magazine (1969).
Dean Martin & Angie Dickinson on the set of Rio Bravo, 1959.
Marlon Brando’s screen test in “Rebel Without A Cause” (1955).
A young Michael Caine in 1959.
Caroline Kennedy walks ahead while her father, the most powerful man in the world, carries her doll. (1960).
An old family photo from the early 1900s.
The Beatles before they were famous.
Cosmos host and astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson at a college wrestling match.
Three boys pose for a camera on the streets of Jamaica.
A young Sean Connery relaxing on the couch.
Paul McCartney and Mick Jagger sit opposite each other on a train to Bangor. (1967).
Sigourney Weaver in a suit.
Ernest Hemingway’s striking passport photo (1923).
Diana Rigg (Olenna Tyrell from Game of Thrones) in 1967.
Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau and his cabinet – 1968. These men knew how to wear a suit.
Brigitte Bardot visits Pablo Picasso at his studio near Cannes in 1956.
Audrey Hepburn at a premiere on September 14, 1953.
Jimi Hendrix backstage at Monterey Pop Festival, 1967.
Sophia Loren, one of the only actresses to win an Oscar, Grammy, and Golden Globe awards.
6 time Golden Globe winner Paul Newman boating in Venice during a film festival (1963).
A businessman doubling as a graffiti artist.
David Bowie’s mugshot.
Elspeth Beard, shortly after becoming first Englishwoman to circumnavigate the world by motorcycle. The journey took 3 years and covered 48,000 miles.
How they used to date in the 1950s.
Girl on a scooter (1969).
The gorgeous necklines of the 1950s.
Leather clad English rocker girl.
Women boxing on a roof in LA (1933).
Muhammad Ali looking dapper.
Girl with typewriter and a smoke.
The original way to ‘text’ in Class (1944).
Ellen O’Neal, the greatest woman freestyle skateboarder in the 1970s.
A stylish couple in the rain in London (1963).
Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip at the horse races (1968).
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Famous People And World Leaders Reimagined As Hipsters By Amit Shimoni
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats
- You May Chill In This Sunken 200 Year-Old Swedish Cabin Hidden Deep In A Forest