Chinese Artist Creates Sculptures From Ferrero Rocher Packaging
We are used to thinking of packaging as a disposable thing that serves just the purpose of containing and protecting a product. However, in time, when the ever-increasing waste becomes a serious problem, perhaps, it’s well in our interest to find creative means of eliminating the issue.
Chinese artist Ciro Wai creates impressive miniature sculptures by upcycling the gold foil of Ferrero Rocher, not only disposing of the garbage but also creating something that deserves to be appreciated. He first started with a Pikachu and later on created a whole series of sculptures dedicated to Chinese zodiac signs. Now his collection of works ranges from animated characters like Pikachu to Chinese zodiac signs, and everything he does turns out to be incredible pieces of art.
So go down the page and see the beautiful art made from simple Ferrero Rocher packaging!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes