Chinese Artist Creates Sculptures From Ferrero Rocher Packaging
We are used to thinking of packaging as a disposable thing that serves just the purpose of containing and protecting a product. However, in time, when the ever-increasing waste becomes a serious problem, perhaps, it’s well in our interest to find creative means of eliminating the issue.
Chinese artist Ciro Wai creates impressive miniature sculptures by upcycling the gold foil of Ferrero Rocher, not only disposing of the garbage but also creating something that deserves to be appreciated. He first started with a Pikachu and later on created a whole series of sculptures dedicated to Chinese zodiac signs. Now his collection of works ranges from animated characters like Pikachu to Chinese zodiac signs, and everything he does turns out to be incredible pieces of art.
So go down the page and see the beautiful art made from simple Ferrero Rocher packaging!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Bizarre Pictures Of The Beatles Cover Session For the Album “Yesterday And Today” In 1966
- This 19th-Century Tool Box Is Meticulously Designed To Hold 300 Tools
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Science Rends The Veil: The Mysterious Photo Collection Of Edward Bateman
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- This Is How NYC Central Park Would Have Looked Based On A Rejected Design From 1858