11 Motivational Posters By Busy Building Things
Do things, tell people—one alone is not enough. Both parts of this formula were crucial in the success of Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, and Jack Dorsey. With all the world’s knowledge available at your fingertips, why not make something awesome and tell everyone about it?!
Theodore Roosevelt, Thomas Edison, and Frederick Douglas all had one thing in common: Hustle. They embodied the spirit of what it takes to overcome obstacles and excel. Abraham Lincoln was aware of this and underscored this mantra with his famous quote: “Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”
The moment to change the world is today. Whether you’re starting a new venture, dreaming of the next revolutionary product or building a sustainable path to the future, do it now. There’s no better time than now!
You never want to find yourself lying motionless in a ring with Mike hovering over you. No, we wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Plus he’s already forewarned us, “Everybody has a plan ‘till they get punched in the face.” Therefore you need a Plan A, B, C, D, and perhaps even a Plan Z for good measure. Roll with the punches and push through the pain…eventually you’ll find a plan that works!
Looks aren’t everything, but in building beautiful products they are super important! Sure quick and dirty is cool but taking a bit more time to ‘Make it Look Nice’ makes all the difference.
You conceived it. You designed it. You built it. But once you ship it, you join a class of individuals who took an idea and made it reality. So cast away your fears and make the jump.
The difference between you and your competitors? You feel, live and breathe your customers’ pain. No bugs or blemishes here; you catch issues well before they ever reach your customers. It’s much easier to put yourself in your customers’ shoes when you are your customer.
An ode to the visionary who changed the way we think about the world and challenged us to venture beyond the ordinary. Steve Jobs was known for his motivational epigrams to rouse his team and push them to deliver. We chose our favourite: ‘Real Artists Ship’ because great ideas need not delay. Get out there and start shipping!
The best makers know how to be humble. They know when their confidence is necessary, and when it’s better to remain quiet. Keep your head down. Work hard. Stay humble.
You can instantly share your creations with the world through a single click. Express yourself: your feelings, your thoughts, and your product ideas. The internet is waiting for what you have to share. When you’re in doubt, and about to turn back and jump ship – remember the words of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs: “Click. Boom. Amazing.”
There’s nothing quite like the self-fulfilment that comes from solving your own problems. And hey, we already know of at least one customer for your product. Make something you want!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Artist Makes Caricatures That Capture Dogs’ Most Prominent Features
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021
- Photographer Decided To Include People In Her Photographic Series “Cats In Venice” And Something Beautiful Happened