This Is An Ad For Men: Hire More Women In Leadership Roles
The sad truth about gender equality in Germany: Men dominate the management and executive boards – with 91.4%. Time to prove that women belong in leadership too. Based on a data project, L’Oreal Paris collected and analyzed several studies and data sets with results that led to the first cosmetic advertising for men.
Simplified infographics with products prove that women belong in leadership roles. For good reasons: With women in 30% of management positions profitability increases by 15%. They perform 24% better in management reviews. And help to develop more innovations, for example with 20% more patents per year.
All this speaks a clear language…which is also understood by the decision-makers in listed companies: men.
This print advertisement created by McCann, Germany for L’Oreal.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos That Show How Life Before AutoCAD Looked Like
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- The Worst Book Covers On Amazon
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Photographer Anthimos Ntagkas Captures Mystically Unexpected Street Pictures
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Simple Yet Funny Drawings By Gabriel Sancho
- Shanghai Studio Creates Posters To Help Fight Against Coronavirus, Inspired By Vintage Chinese Public Health Notices
- Artist Creates 16 Types Of Designer Packaging For Food Products To Show The Absurdity Of Brands