This Is An Ad For Men: Hire More Women In Leadership Roles
The sad truth about gender equality in Germany: Men dominate the management and executive boards – with 91.4%. Time to prove that women belong in leadership too. Based on a data project, L’Oreal Paris collected and analyzed several studies and data sets with results that led to the first cosmetic advertising for men.
Simplified infographics with products prove that women belong in leadership roles. For good reasons: With women in 30% of management positions profitability increases by 15%. They perform 24% better in management reviews. And help to develop more innovations, for example with 20% more patents per year.
All this speaks a clear language…which is also understood by the decision-makers in listed companies: men.
This print advertisement created by McCann, Germany for L’Oreal.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival