This Is What Disney Princesses Look Like In Their Old Age
Brazilian artist Isaque Arêas has reimagined eight beloved female leads as they would look now if they had continued to age after the film was made.
Snow White is now 92 years old. In the movie she was 14 years old. Betty White was an inspiration.
Belle is now 41 years old. In the movie she was 17 years old.
Ariel is now 42 years old. In the movie she was 16 years old. Cameron Diaz was the inspiration for the cheeks.
Jasmine is now 38 years old. In the movie she was 15 years old.
Cinderella is now 84 years old. In the movie she was 19 years old. Julie Andrews was an inspiration.
Pocahontas is now 38 years old. In the movie she was 18 years old.
Aurora is now 72 years old. In the movie she was 16 years old.
Mulan is now 33 years old. In the movie she was 16 years old. Ming-Na Wen was an inspiration.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- The Atlas of Beauty: Photographer Mihaela Noroc Provides a Rare Look at Women in North Korea
- Artist Dominic Wilcox Invents Glasses That Allow Short People To See The World From ‘Above’
- Brilliant Illustrations of the Beautiful Girls by Eric Hibbeler
- Unleash The Kraken With Squid And Octopus Tea Bags
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Artist Spends 200 Hours Making Stunning Portrait Of Bill Murray Out Of Rolled Vinyl Tape
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms