Old Toys Receive Donated Limbs To Educate Kids About Organ Transplants
Second Life Toys is an organisation in Japan that’s hoping to raise awareness about organ donation. And as you can see, their smart-thinking campaign is sure to catch people’s attention. The organisation is giving new limbs to old broken plushies in order to make them complete again. And the best part is that you can join the campaign by donating your own unwanted toys. You’ll even receive a letter from the “recipient” plushie telling you how your donation has helped to improve their lives.
It’s a sweet idea and the message behind it is important. Organ donation is an issue that doesn’t get much press in Japan and nor does it get much attention. Around 14,000 people are on waiting lists yet only about 300 of them per year receive the organs they need. Hopefully this campaign can change this by raising some much needed awareness, and you can play your part by donating your old plushies here.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes