Husband Illustrated Every Single Day He Spent With His Beloved Wife In 365 Drawings
It’s hard not to tear up while scrolling through affectionate Curtis Wiklund‘s illustrations. The Michigan-based wedding photographer drew every day for a whole year to document his life with his beloved wife Jordin.
Wiklund was inspired by Jordin who was doing her own 365-day photography project.
“During that year, many people told us they felt like they got to know us better through the drawings, like they were a peek into our personal life,” Wiklund writes in his website.
I Love Her So Much
Did A Lot Of Laughing Today
Snowboard Goggles And Onions
My Sleepy Girl
Back-Scratching As A Sedative
When My Wife Is Out Of Town, I Forget To Eat Or Sleep
You’re Still My Valentine
– What Should I Draw?
She Read To Me, I Played Guitar For A While, And Then I Drew A Picture
I Still Learn Something New About My Wife Every Day
Almost My Birthday!
Our Trip Home From Ikea
My Wife Watched The Season Finale Of Castle Today
Night Time Routine
Some Place I’d Like To Be
Mmmm, Wearing Layers
Climbing Mr. Daddy
Born To Swim
- Beautiful NSFW Female Portrait Photography By The Russian Photographer Daria Klepikova
- Photographer Emilio Jiménez Shows Through His NSFW Photos The Subtle Beauty Of The Female Body
- Gorgeous & Sensual NSFW Female Portrait Photography By Zeno Gill
- Forget Everything You Thought You Knew About ‘Russian’ Dolls
- German TV Show Replaced Trump With The Baby Blimp, And It’s Perfect
- Sensual Female Portrait Photography By Sonia Szóstak
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- The Funniest Protest Signs From Trump’s Visit To The UK
- Superb Futurisic Car Concepts Of The 1970-80s
- This Instagram Account Is So Damn Weird, It’s Addicting
- You Won’t Believe The Mindblowing Metal Sculptures Created By The ‘Weld Queen’ Of Russia
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Female Artist Illustrated Intimate Scenes Of Love Making Couples
- Up All Night By Mariya Novakova: Nighttime Is Beautiful In A Series Of Moody City Snapshot
- Breathtaking Photos Of The Beauty Models Pose Perilously Close To The Edge Of New York’s Buildings