Husband Illustrated Every Single Day He Spent With His Beloved Wife In 365 Drawings
It’s hard not to tear up while scrolling through affectionate Curtis Wiklund‘s illustrations. The Michigan-based wedding photographer drew every day for a whole year to document his life with his beloved wife Jordin.
Wiklund was inspired by Jordin who was doing her own 365-day photography project.
“During that year, many people told us they felt like they got to know us better through the drawings, like they were a peek into our personal life,” Wiklund writes in his website.
I Love Her So Much
Did A Lot Of Laughing Today
Snowboard Goggles And Onions
My Sleepy Girl
Back-Scratching As A Sedative
When My Wife Is Out Of Town, I Forget To Eat Or Sleep
You’re Still My Valentine
– What Should I Draw?
She Read To Me, I Played Guitar For A While, And Then I Drew A Picture
I Still Learn Something New About My Wife Every Day
Almost My Birthday!
Our Trip Home From Ikea
My Wife Watched The Season Finale Of Castle Today
Night Time Routine
Some Place I’d Like To Be
Mmmm, Wearing Layers
Climbing Mr. Daddy
Born To Swim
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- 9 Painfully True SEX-Pectations Vs Reality
- Iceland From Above In Breathtaking Aerial Photography By Gabor Nagy
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- It’s Not Just Art. It’s Sm(art): Sebastian Pytka Illustrates The Important Problems Of The Modern World
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos