Husband Illustrated Every Single Day He Spent With His Beloved Wife In 365 Drawings
It’s hard not to tear up while scrolling through affectionate Curtis Wiklund‘s illustrations. The Michigan-based wedding photographer drew every day for a whole year to document his life with his beloved wife Jordin.
Wiklund was inspired by Jordin who was doing her own 365-day photography project.
“During that year, many people told us they felt like they got to know us better through the drawings, like they were a peek into our personal life,” Wiklund writes in his website.
I Love Her So Much
Did A Lot Of Laughing Today
Snowboard Goggles And Onions
My Sleepy Girl
Back-Scratching As A Sedative
When My Wife Is Out Of Town, I Forget To Eat Or Sleep
You’re Still My Valentine
– What Should I Draw?
She Read To Me, I Played Guitar For A While, And Then I Drew A Picture
I Still Learn Something New About My Wife Every Day
Almost My Birthday!
Our Trip Home From Ikea
My Wife Watched The Season Finale Of Castle Today
Night Time Routine
Some Place I’d Like To Be
Mmmm, Wearing Layers
Climbing Mr. Daddy
Born To Swim
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!