Husband Illustrated Every Single Day He Spent With His Beloved Wife In 365 Drawings
It’s hard not to tear up while scrolling through affectionate Curtis Wiklund‘s illustrations. The Michigan-based wedding photographer drew every day for a whole year to document his life with his beloved wife Jordin.
Wiklund was inspired by Jordin who was doing her own 365-day photography project.
“During that year, many people told us they felt like they got to know us better through the drawings, like they were a peek into our personal life,” Wiklund writes in his website.
I Love Her So Much
Did A Lot Of Laughing Today
Snowboard Goggles And Onions
My Sleepy Girl
Back-Scratching As A Sedative
When My Wife Is Out Of Town, I Forget To Eat Or Sleep
You’re Still My Valentine
– What Should I Draw?
She Read To Me, I Played Guitar For A While, And Then I Drew A Picture
I Still Learn Something New About My Wife Every Day
Almost My Birthday!
Our Trip Home From Ikea
My Wife Watched The Season Finale Of Castle Today
Night Time Routine
Some Place I’d Like To Be
Mmmm, Wearing Layers
Climbing Mr. Daddy
Born To Swim
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Netherworlds: The Fantastic Worlds of John Pak
- Alex Eckman-Lawn’s Surreal Layered Artworks
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- Russian Artist Creates Superb Snowy Street Art and Installations
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries
- A Teenager’s Photos of 1970s Brooklyn NYC: Led Zeppelin, The El, snow and All the President’s Men