Husband Illustrated Every Single Day He Spent With His Beloved Wife In 365 Drawings
It’s hard not to tear up while scrolling through affectionate Curtis Wiklund‘s illustrations. The Michigan-based wedding photographer drew every day for a whole year to document his life with his beloved wife Jordin.
Wiklund was inspired by Jordin who was doing her own 365-day photography project.
“During that year, many people told us they felt like they got to know us better through the drawings, like they were a peek into our personal life,” Wiklund writes in his website.
I Love Her So Much
Did A Lot Of Laughing Today
Snowboard Goggles And Onions
My Sleepy Girl
Back-Scratching As A Sedative
When My Wife Is Out Of Town, I Forget To Eat Or Sleep
You’re Still My Valentine
– What Should I Draw?
She Read To Me, I Played Guitar For A While, And Then I Drew A Picture
I Still Learn Something New About My Wife Every Day
Almost My Birthday!
Our Trip Home From Ikea
My Wife Watched The Season Finale Of Castle Today
Night Time Routine
Some Place I’d Like To Be
Mmmm, Wearing Layers
Climbing Mr. Daddy
Born To Swim
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Japanese Engineer Perfectly Re-Creates Models From The Popular ’80s Sci-Fi Saga For His Son
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Classic Rock And New Wave Songs Brilliantly Reimagined As Vintage Pulp Fiction Paperbacks
- 45 Rare And Amazing Color Photographs Of Behind The Scenes From The Set Of ‘Alien’, 1979
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- Superb Surreal Animal Artworks By Andreas Häggkvist