Husband Illustrated Every Single Day He Spent With His Beloved Wife In 365 Drawings
It’s hard not to tear up while scrolling through affectionate Curtis Wiklund‘s illustrations. The Michigan-based wedding photographer drew every day for a whole year to document his life with his beloved wife Jordin.
Wiklund was inspired by Jordin who was doing her own 365-day photography project.
“During that year, many people told us they felt like they got to know us better through the drawings, like they were a peek into our personal life,” Wiklund writes in his website.
I Love Her So Much
Did A Lot Of Laughing Today
Snowboard Goggles And Onions
My Sleepy Girl
Back-Scratching As A Sedative
When My Wife Is Out Of Town, I Forget To Eat Or Sleep
You’re Still My Valentine
– What Should I Draw?
She Read To Me, I Played Guitar For A While, And Then I Drew A Picture
I Still Learn Something New About My Wife Every Day
Almost My Birthday!
Our Trip Home From Ikea
My Wife Watched The Season Finale Of Castle Today
Night Time Routine
Some Place I’d Like To Be
Mmmm, Wearing Layers
Climbing Mr. Daddy
Born To Swim
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Beautiful Monica Bellucci And Her Never-Before-Seen Pictures
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- The Majesty Of The Animal Kingdom in Amazing Photographs by Simen Johan
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- The Merging Art & Science Of Daniel Martin Diaz