Cool Minimalist Geometric Tattoos By Roxx
With a career spanning three decades, tattoo artist Roxx has transitioned from Japanese, bio-mechanical and other graphic styles before settling into her current minimalist geometric tattoos and tribal blackwork. One look her portfolio on Instagram and it comes as no surprise that this owner of San Francisco-based 2Spirit Tattoo studio is at the top of the ink world.
“People who come to me are people that really didn’t want to get tattooed that much,” Roxx says. “Then they saw my work and something changed.”
Roxx’s organic geometry style stands out immediately. She does huge tapestries of blackwork, with complicated geometric patterns that look more like Martian architecture than body art. A few weeks ago, we spoke with her about how her style has evolved and what it’s like to be the woman at the helm of the ink world’s coolest artistic movement.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- Stunning Photographs From The Inside Of Russia’s Largest Bitcoin Mine