Cool Minimalist Geometric Tattoos By Roxx
With a career spanning three decades, tattoo artist Roxx has transitioned from Japanese, bio-mechanical and other graphic styles before settling into her current minimalist geometric tattoos and tribal blackwork. One look her portfolio on Instagram and it comes as no surprise that this owner of San Francisco-based 2Spirit Tattoo studio is at the top of the ink world.
“People who come to me are people that really didn’t want to get tattooed that much,” Roxx says. “Then they saw my work and something changed.”
Roxx’s organic geometry style stands out immediately. She does huge tapestries of blackwork, with complicated geometric patterns that look more like Martian architecture than body art. A few weeks ago, we spoke with her about how her style has evolved and what it’s like to be the woman at the helm of the ink world’s coolest artistic movement.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?