These Backpacks From Japan Look Like Giant Sushi
These sushi backpacks are from Japan and they’re made by a company called Turn Over. They come in three delicious varieties (tamagoyaki, salmon, and shrimp) and they all feature photo-printed fabrics that make the sushi look super realistic.
The bags aren’t just for show though, as inside you’ll find plenty of pouches and pockets with which to organize your stuff. You can even carry your sushi around in there (as long as you don’t forget about it)!
The backpacks are perfect for fans of Japanese cuisine, but they’re also ideal for anybody who likes to stand out from the crowd. Just don’t be surprised if people try to bite you, because these bags look good enough to eat!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964