These Backpacks From Japan Look Like Giant Sushi
These sushi backpacks are from Japan and they’re made by a company called Turn Over. They come in three delicious varieties (tamagoyaki, salmon, and shrimp) and they all feature photo-printed fabrics that make the sushi look super realistic.
The bags aren’t just for show though, as inside you’ll find plenty of pouches and pockets with which to organize your stuff. You can even carry your sushi around in there (as long as you don’t forget about it)!
The backpacks are perfect for fans of Japanese cuisine, but they’re also ideal for anybody who likes to stand out from the crowd. Just don’t be surprised if people try to bite you, because these bags look good enough to eat!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Pigasso: This Pig Enjoys Painting And Has Become The World’s First Pig Artist
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries