Fantastical New Worlds Created From Realistic Landscapes By Catherine Nelson
The beautiful fictional worlds by Catherine Nelson are made by combining her wonderful mixed skills originating from the art education in painting received at the College of Fine Arts in Sydney and digit photography. Catherine produced a specific photographic technique by connecting many images in a photo series, and creating circular photos that embrace lovely flora and fauna in imaginary new worlds. These digital photos were presented in the exhibition series named ‘Future Memories’, ‘Nuit Americaine’, ‘Danube’ and ‘Other Worlds’.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival