Russian Couple Creates Stunningly Realistic Dolls That You’ll Want To Have On Hand
For some, dolls, especially porcelain, are eerie creations found in horror movies, such as Annabelle. And yet, they usually play a huge role in one’s childhood and even elicit nostalgic memories later on in life. Whether it’s a ragdoll or a sophisticated Barbie, many people, even as adults, remember their dolls and there are still those who want to collect them.
8 years ago, Russian couple Anastasiya and Sergey Lutsenko began creating magnificent handcrafted dolls that astonish with their realism and detailed exterior. Graduates in classical art, Anastasiya and Sergey say they are inspired by people who stand out from the crowd and that since they started working with dolls, they have never repeated a model, believing that each creation is unique.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Deepspot: World’s Deepest Diving Pool Opened in Poland
- Michael Benisty Creates Stunning And Majestic Sculpture Installations
- “Creating a New Visual Reality”: Dark and Cinematic Illustrations by Katherine Lam
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Frozen Caveman Sculpture Compared To Monolith Appears In Minneapolis
- “When God Comes Back”: Dark Brutal Macabre Illustrations by Ash Thorp
- Meet Angela Nikolau, The Russian Girl Who Takes The World’s Riskiest Photos
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today