Russian Couple Creates Stunningly Realistic Dolls That You’ll Want To Have On Hand
For some, dolls, especially porcelain, are eerie creations found in horror movies, such as Annabelle. And yet, they usually play a huge role in one’s childhood and even elicit nostalgic memories later on in life. Whether it’s a ragdoll or a sophisticated Barbie, many people, even as adults, remember their dolls and there are still those who want to collect them.
8 years ago, Russian couple Anastasiya and Sergey Lutsenko began creating magnificent handcrafted dolls that astonish with their realism and detailed exterior. Graduates in classical art, Anastasiya and Sergey say they are inspired by people who stand out from the crowd and that since they started working with dolls, they have never repeated a model, believing that each creation is unique.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- 40 Newspaper Headlines That Push The Limits Of Human Stupidity
- Weird Grave Stones Of The Russian Bandit Cemetery
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Nature’s Dystopian Nature: An Artist Creates Images That Show Nature Taking Over Our Civilization
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species