Russian Couple Creates Stunningly Realistic Dolls That You’ll Want To Have On Hand
For some, dolls, especially porcelain, are eerie creations found in horror movies, such as Annabelle. And yet, they usually play a huge role in one’s childhood and even elicit nostalgic memories later on in life. Whether it’s a ragdoll or a sophisticated Barbie, many people, even as adults, remember their dolls and there are still those who want to collect them.
8 years ago, Russian couple Anastasiya and Sergey Lutsenko began creating magnificent handcrafted dolls that astonish with their realism and detailed exterior. Graduates in classical art, Anastasiya and Sergey say they are inspired by people who stand out from the crowd and that since they started working with dolls, they have never repeated a model, believing that each creation is unique.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Donald Trump Really Doesn’t Want You To See These Photos