Russian Couple Creates Stunningly Realistic Dolls That You’ll Want To Have On Hand
For some, dolls, especially porcelain, are eerie creations found in horror movies, such as Annabelle. And yet, they usually play a huge role in one’s childhood and even elicit nostalgic memories later on in life. Whether it’s a ragdoll or a sophisticated Barbie, many people, even as adults, remember their dolls and there are still those who want to collect them.
8 years ago, Russian couple Anastasiya and Sergey Lutsenko began creating magnificent handcrafted dolls that astonish with their realism and detailed exterior. Graduates in classical art, Anastasiya and Sergey say they are inspired by people who stand out from the crowd and that since they started working with dolls, they have never repeated a model, believing that each creation is unique.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- Turkish Artist Makes Collages You Probably Wouldn’t Expect
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Danish Photographer Captures Atmospheric Images of the Hyllie Water Tower Covered with a Morning Fog
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- “Light”: Beautiful Winning Images Of WildArt Photographer of the Year 2021
- 20 Comics Exploring The Difficult Themes Of Politics And Economics By Artist PinkWug