Russian Couple Creates Stunningly Realistic Dolls That You’ll Want To Have On Hand
For some, dolls, especially porcelain, are eerie creations found in horror movies, such as Annabelle. And yet, they usually play a huge role in one’s childhood and even elicit nostalgic memories later on in life. Whether it’s a ragdoll or a sophisticated Barbie, many people, even as adults, remember their dolls and there are still those who want to collect them.
8 years ago, Russian couple Anastasiya and Sergey Lutsenko began creating magnificent handcrafted dolls that astonish with their realism and detailed exterior. Graduates in classical art, Anastasiya and Sergey say they are inspired by people who stand out from the crowd and that since they started working with dolls, they have never repeated a model, believing that each creation is unique.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Intimate Photos Of Sharon Tate Gives Her Husband Roman Polanski A Haircut In 1968
- French Photographer Visited Chernobyl, And The Captivating Photos Show Just How Suddenly Time Stopped In Its Tracks After The Disaster
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Photographer Exposes The Truth Behind His ‘Perfect’ Photos
- Baby Car Seats From the Mid-20th Century Moms Wouldn’t Buy Today
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Famous Brands Get A Logo Makeover By A Canadian Artist To Better Reflect Their Brand Philosophy
- Wedding Photo Shoot Gets Interrupted By A Deer, Hilarity Ensues