Lad Drops Everything To Travel The World, Assures Mother He’s Safe With ‘Mom, I’m Fine’ Sign
Jonathan Kubben Quiñonez, the 27-year-old former model and consultant from Brussels one day decided to quit his job, sell his car and travel the world. Because why not? With the country changing so fast, he decided his first port of call would be Cuba, as he was desperate to see it.
Speaking to TheLADbible, Jonathan said: “When I arrived there, with the time difference, the Communist party blocking the internet and the prices of phone calls, it was difficult to communicate with my friends and family.”
“Mums are always worried. Especially mine. It was complicated to be in contact with her so I decided to give a positive message and show her that the world is a beautiful place and that I am fine,” he continued.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- The Best Winning Photos Of Close-Up Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Cthulhu Turkey: It’s a Turkey Stuffed With Octopus That People Actually Make
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures