Lad Drops Everything To Travel The World, Assures Mother He’s Safe With ‘Mom, I’m Fine’ Sign
Jonathan Kubben Quiñonez, the 27-year-old former model and consultant from Brussels one day decided to quit his job, sell his car and travel the world. Because why not? With the country changing so fast, he decided his first port of call would be Cuba, as he was desperate to see it.
Speaking to TheLADbible, Jonathan said: “When I arrived there, with the time difference, the Communist party blocking the internet and the prices of phone calls, it was difficult to communicate with my friends and family.”
“Mums are always worried. Especially mine. It was complicated to be in contact with her so I decided to give a positive message and show her that the world is a beautiful place and that I am fine,” he continued.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Funny And Silly Photomanipulations
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Pop Stars Get ‘Vaccinated’ In Photo Collages by Eisen Bernardo
- Russian Photographer Captured Wonderful Photos While Visiting The Extraordinary Socotra Island
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- To Change People’s Negative Perceptions Of Rats, Photographer Started Picturing Them In A Nice Way