“I’m With Her”: These Hillary Clinton Portraits Were Taken On The Campaign Trail
Kalliope Amorphous is an American visual artist, poet, fine-art photographer, and performance artist. She lives and works in New York. Amorphous is best known for her extensive work in self portrait photography. For the past few months, she has been traveling the country taking artful Hillary Clinton photos on the campaign trail. As a visual artist, Amorphous’ inspiration takes many forms and comes from many unexpected sources. This election season, she found herself extremely moved and inspired by Hillary Clinton in her campaign for the United States Presidency. Hillary gradually moved from being a woman who Amorphous was inspired by to being her sole muse for 2016.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!