Sandwiches Deconstructed By David Schwen
Most of us know the ingredients of the well-known sandwiches around the world, we can prepare them and we can eat them. But how many of us can literally deconstruct them to the bare ingredients, sort them and photograph them? David Schwen, an experienced designer and illustrator artist having worked with some of the best companies around – Coca Cola, Harley Davidson, Levi’s to name some, deconstructed these sandwiches in a very creative way.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s