Artists Creates Incredible David Bowie Tribute In Phoenix, AZ
David Bowie passed away in 2016, but artist Maggie Keane decided to celebrate his birthday on January 8 by creating one of the most incredible David Bowie tributes ever.
“Should I put several different pictures or just one big picture?” she asked. “I wasn’t sure what to do with it, but then when David Bowie passed away it just jumped in my mind. I have to do a tribute to David Bowie.”
“The come and visit me and they just thank me, people drive by and yell, ‘Thank you!’ and if they come and visit they’ll spend some time and talk to me about what he meant to them, and it’s just been a extremely awarding experience,” she said.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Caesar Lima Explores The Unusual Beauty Of The Human Body
- Unbelievable Hyper-Realistic Sculptures By Andy Wright
- Photographer Jakub Wencek Explores The Forests Of Poland To Capture Fantastic Photos Of The Dark Side Of Nature
- Defenders Of The Soviet Arctic During The Great Patriotic War – The Giant Monument On The Edge Of Russia
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- British & American English: Differences
- Breathtaking Wildlife And Landscape Photography By Pepe Soho
- 10-Year-Old Girl Follows In Dad’s Footsteps To Become Tattoo Artist
- “One Life, One Encounter”: Cinematic Street Photography Of Japan By Jack Rangooni
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s