Artists Creates Incredible David Bowie Tribute In Phoenix, AZ
David Bowie passed away in 2016, but artist Maggie Keane decided to celebrate his birthday on January 8 by creating one of the most incredible David Bowie tributes ever.
“Should I put several different pictures or just one big picture?” she asked. “I wasn’t sure what to do with it, but then when David Bowie passed away it just jumped in my mind. I have to do a tribute to David Bowie.”
“The come and visit me and they just thank me, people drive by and yell, ‘Thank you!’ and if they come and visit they’ll spend some time and talk to me about what he meant to them, and it’s just been a extremely awarding experience,” she said.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest
- Ukrainian Artist Oleg Shuplyak Hidden Figure Paintings Are Breathtaking Optical Illusions
- This Artist Designs A Bench Inspired By Glaciers And Natural Earth Formations