Artists Creates Incredible David Bowie Tribute In Phoenix, AZ
David Bowie passed away in 2016, but artist Maggie Keane decided to celebrate his birthday on January 8 by creating one of the most incredible David Bowie tributes ever.
“Should I put several different pictures or just one big picture?” she asked. “I wasn’t sure what to do with it, but then when David Bowie passed away it just jumped in my mind. I have to do a tribute to David Bowie.”
“The come and visit me and they just thank me, people drive by and yell, ‘Thank you!’ and if they come and visit they’ll spend some time and talk to me about what he meant to them, and it’s just been a extremely awarding experience,” she said.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread