When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
Meet Dan Levine and his then-girlfriend, Cristina Cordova. Dan had been wanting to propose to his girlfriend of six-and-a-half-years, so he asked his friend, Alexa Mead for some help. He then convinced his girlfriend that Alexa wanted to paint them and do a photoshoot for fun.
On the day of the shoot, Meade completely covered the two in acrylic paint, and she did an amazing job. She even managed to paint a shadow onto Cristina’s ring finger without her noticing.
They staged the end of the photoshoot to be against a wall that said “NEW MURAL SOON.” That’s where Levine would pop the question. Meade asked Cristina to stand up which gave Levine the time to pull out his ring while she was distracted. He proposed and…
She said yes!
She, of course, said yes to him and proceeded to hug and kiss him (not before giving him a little push, though).
Cristina got to get an awesome, yet unbelievable picture with the ring. This definitely has to go down as one of the coolest proposals ever.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Comic Artist Fulfills Fans Requests In Witty Doodles That Will Brighten Your Day
- Sun Ligns for ‘Manhattanhenge’ in New York
- A Suspended Bonsai Installed Inside an Abandoned Power Plant
- This Mural Was Painted Upside-Down To Reflect Off Of The Water
- Roll It: Experimental House
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- There’s An Online Community About Stapling Bread To Trees
- The World’s Largest LEGO Cherry Blossom Tree Blooms In Japan
- Photo of the Day: Free as a Bird
- Amazing Portraits Of Louis Coulon And His 11-Foot Beard As A Nest For His Cats