When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
Meet Dan Levine and his then-girlfriend, Cristina Cordova. Dan had been wanting to propose to his girlfriend of six-and-a-half-years, so he asked his friend, Alexa Mead for some help. He then convinced his girlfriend that Alexa wanted to paint them and do a photoshoot for fun.
On the day of the shoot, Meade completely covered the two in acrylic paint, and she did an amazing job. She even managed to paint a shadow onto Cristina’s ring finger without her noticing.
They staged the end of the photoshoot to be against a wall that said “NEW MURAL SOON.” That’s where Levine would pop the question. Meade asked Cristina to stand up which gave Levine the time to pull out his ring while she was distracted. He proposed and…
She said yes!
She, of course, said yes to him and proceeded to hug and kiss him (not before giving him a little push, though).
Cristina got to get an awesome, yet unbelievable picture with the ring. This definitely has to go down as one of the coolest proposals ever.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of Legendary Soviet Female Snipers From WWII, Including One Dubbed ‘Lady Death’ Who Killed 309 Nazis
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Thai Woman Cosplays As Zombie To Sell Dead People’s Clothes Online
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
- “Dreaming Of Us”: The Superb Digital Cyberpunk And Dystopian Art Works Of Leopoldo D’Angelo