When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
Meet Dan Levine and his then-girlfriend, Cristina Cordova. Dan had been wanting to propose to his girlfriend of six-and-a-half-years, so he asked his friend, Alexa Mead for some help. He then convinced his girlfriend that Alexa wanted to paint them and do a photoshoot for fun.
On the day of the shoot, Meade completely covered the two in acrylic paint, and she did an amazing job. She even managed to paint a shadow onto Cristina’s ring finger without her noticing.
They staged the end of the photoshoot to be against a wall that said “NEW MURAL SOON.” That’s where Levine would pop the question. Meade asked Cristina to stand up which gave Levine the time to pull out his ring while she was distracted. He proposed and…
She said yes!
She, of course, said yes to him and proceeded to hug and kiss him (not before giving him a little push, though).
Cristina got to get an awesome, yet unbelievable picture with the ring. This definitely has to go down as one of the coolest proposals ever.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry