When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
Meet Dan Levine and his then-girlfriend, Cristina Cordova. Dan had been wanting to propose to his girlfriend of six-and-a-half-years, so he asked his friend, Alexa Mead for some help. He then convinced his girlfriend that Alexa wanted to paint them and do a photoshoot for fun.
On the day of the shoot, Meade completely covered the two in acrylic paint, and she did an amazing job. She even managed to paint a shadow onto Cristina’s ring finger without her noticing.
They staged the end of the photoshoot to be against a wall that said “NEW MURAL SOON.” That’s where Levine would pop the question. Meade asked Cristina to stand up which gave Levine the time to pull out his ring while she was distracted. He proposed and…
She said yes!
She, of course, said yes to him and proceeded to hug and kiss him (not before giving him a little push, though).
Cristina got to get an awesome, yet unbelievable picture with the ring. This definitely has to go down as one of the coolest proposals ever.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- Photographer Weronika Gęsicka Takes Corny American Photography And Manipulates It Into Something Surreal And Uncomfortable
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- This Instagram Account Is Posting The Most Ridiculous Coronavirus Masks Spotted On The Subway
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson