Friend Asks A Photographer To Babysit Their Cat, Gets Purrfect Photos
If you have a pet and for whatever reason, leave it with someone else, your mind is asking a lot of questions. Are they feeding it enough and on time? Are they cleaning up after it? And so on. But when Miranda McDonald asked her friend Josell Mariano to take care of her blue tabby cat Jade, he stepped up. And by stepped up, I mean he not only made sure Jade had everything she needed, but threw her a surprise photoshoot as well. Man, I need to get me some new friends.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Man Has a Damn Creepy Collection of Anatomical Exhibits
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!